Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm hoping it's those two in the final, but I wouldn't be surprised if both thought that JC was the far easier person to go against in the final vote. Still, would prefer them to go h2h against each other as the final 2 similar to Dan / Memphis when they still kicked Jerry out third, not only because I'd like to see the loyalty and alliance throughout the entire season, but because I think they were probably the two of the three best players in the game and absolutely deserve to be there. 

That's true. If I was either one of them I would definitely take him.

If Cody picked Victoria instead of Derrick he easily wins the $500,000. I know they were allies but I don't know if I would have done that lol

21 hours ago, Livewire said:

That's true. If I was either one of them I would definitely take him.

If Cody picked Victoria instead of Derrick he easily wins the $500,000. I know they were allies but I don't know if I would have done that lol

Honestly, if it was two strong aligned players at the end, i'd likely pick the one that got brought, because the smart move is cutting them at final 3 and taking the goat.

That vote was kind of what I expected.

I'm not going to say Kacee didn't deserve a win - she had 2 HoH and 5 Veto wins. 
But Tyler played this game from Day 1. Kacee didn't do much of anything until the second half.

Either way. Still a good season. And three straight 5-4 votes!

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Kaycee is a deserving winner, but Tyler was the best player all season.

Yup. That's my entire thought on this too. I like Kacee, but Tyler was clearly the season's best player.

I feel like this is at least 3 straight seasons where the best player (Paul, Paul, Tyler) didn't win. 

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Yup. That's my entire thought on this too. I like Kacee, but Tyler was clearly the season's best player.

I feel like this is at least 3 straight seasons where the best player (Paul, Paul, Tyler) didn't win. 

tbh, I thought Paul deserved to lose both times. Everything Tyler did was to benefit his game and he was still respectful. Paul did things that were unnecessarily mean and perpetuated a bullying culture in both his seasons.

Plus, I think both Nicole and Josh played better than they're given credit for.

I definitely liked Paul more in BB18 than in BB19 (he was very arrogant in the later, whereas he was the underdog in BB18). But, I still feel like in both season's he did enough scheming to save himself / win to put his mark on the game more so than either Nicole or Josh. His loss to Josh (which I really liked his goodbye message strategy - completely unique) didn't sting as much because he repeated much of the same mistakes from BB18. He is a strong player with an unwillingness to change (note to the next season of FFBB players - I plan to be your best friend and keep you until the end! Coast to Coast alliance, baby! Let's go! Keep me around!).

It'll be up to Tyler, but I don't think this is the last time we see him on CBS.

Archived