Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Livewire said:

There are a bunch of idiots this year and they are all on the same side.xD

Yeah, it's unreal how bad that alliance has been. This could seriously be what, the third time they have kicked out a member of their own alliance during one of their HOHs? 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Yeah, it's unreal how bad that alliance has been. This could seriously be what, the third time they have kicked out a member of their own alliance during one of their HOHs? 

Unless Scottie wins the veto competition, there is literally no way he doesn't go home. JC played Fessy like a damn fool. His jealousy for Hay made him make the absolute worst move he could've done. When he rewatches this, he will feel so stupid.

From Reddit here's a feed spoiler from last week so it's technically not a spoiler anymore but I'll be cautious anyway (and it still may be included in Wednesday's episode):

According to a feed watcher on Reddit, there was a scene where Scottie apparently told Fessy he kinda liked Hay or something of that nature. Other Redditors discussed it further as well so it seems like it was true. I get why CBS wouldn't display it b/c the suspense of the second vote wouldn't be as high but who knows.

On 8/20/2018 at 8:14 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Unless Scottie wins the veto competition, there is literally no way he doesn't go home. JC played Fessy like a damn fool. His jealousy for Hay made him make the absolute worst move he could've done. When he rewatches this, he will feel so stupid.

Its not really a spoiler (I dont think) but I just want to point out that this wasnt all Fessy's fault. Hay had a hand in this, actually she had all the control for this, but at this point CBS hasnt shown that part. Shes getting a really good edit for now in this situation.

This has been the best season of (US) BB in a loooong time. Even in the weeks that look like they are going to be duds, this group of brilliant idiots are making it the most entertaining thing on TV. And the really juicy part is still to come; when Level 6 turns and starts eating each other.

Some things to watch as we head toward the end game

• Tyler may sink his whole game for a showmance with Angela
  • Sam could blow at any minute (and really mess things up with a self eviction)
  • Can JC keep Fessy in check if Hay is gone (or do we get a BMCB?)
  • What do the 3rd wheel's do to survive (Hay & Kaycee)
  • Can Brett act fast enough to flip the misfits against Level 6
  • Probably a reset/something coming, since Kaitlyn screwed up their schedlue

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Its not really a spoiler (I dont think) but I just want to point out that this wasnt all Fessy's fault. Hay had a hand in this, actually she had all the control for this, but at this point CBS hasnt shown that part. Shes getting a really good edit for now in this situation.

See, I hate that networks can have the ability to purposely leave stuff out that could be important to a person's character.... which I know isn't really important to us lol. I really want to watch live feeds but my wife would kill me. Gotta pick and choose my battles.

7 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Has there ever been a self-eviction before in this show? I also don't think Tyler would do that w/ Angela but my wife and i do think that there will be something between them! Saw Winston and Rachel getting chummy after both of them were voted off.

There have been threats of it, but I dont think anyone has ever gone through with it in order to save someone else. Although recently Sam has basically told Brett she would do that to save him. And she is just wacko enough to go through with it even if CBS threatens to pull her whole stipend

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:
  • Probably a reset/something coming, since Kaitlyn screwed up their schedlue

It's going to happen when Tyler is in danger.  He's definitely getting the hero edit from production.  Don't get me wrong, he's played a great game and is extremely likable, but he's the guy it seems.

Edits:
Tyler - Hero
Brett - Joker
JC - Manipulator
Faysal - Dummy
Scottie - Rat
Kaycee - Social player (everybody loves Kaycee in the house)
Angela - Ice Queen
Hayleigh - Femme Fatale
Sam - Psycho

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

It's going to happen when Tyler is in danger.  He's definitely getting the hero edit from production.  Don't get me wrong, he's played a great game and is extremely likable, but he's the guy it seems.

I dont disagree that Tyler has a very favorable portrayal. But what has he done that they havent shown? Thats what getting the "hero edit" would be, if they were hiding something. Everyone like him, if anything the entire house in completely underestimating him.

And honestly, with seeing most of the feeds, what you listed was completely accurate. If anything Kaycee is much less liked than they make it seem. And Fessy/Hay/Scottie are even dumber than they are made out to be.

Id say most of this year has been a very fair edit. They have kept the Sam crazy to a minimum, but when its that bad you cant completely hide it, and they are protecting Hayleigh from her own dumb moves

7 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Has there ever been a self-eviction before in this show? I also don't think Tyler would do that w/ Angela but my wife and i do think that there will be something between them! Saw Winston and Rachel getting chummy after both of them were voted off.

Depends on what you mean. Chima infamously got herself kicked off, and she had to know that was coming after her behavior.

Marcellus famously didn't use the veto on himself, so that as well have been a self eviction. Sure, it's not the same, but any chance I get to bring up one of the dumbest moments in bb history, I take advantage

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

Depends on what you mean. Chima infamously got herself kicked off, and she had to know that was coming after her behavior.

Marcellus famously didn't use the veto on himself, so that as well have been a self eviction. Sure, it's not the same, but any chance I get to bring up one of the dumbest moments in bb history, I take advantage

I've forgotten so many things watching BB over the years but I will never forget the look on Marcellus' face when he got voted out.xD That's an all-time moment for sure.

13 hours ago, Forge said:

Yea but he wasnt purposely getting evicted. It was just the beginning of the Veto and he was to dumb and tricked into it.

Id say this move from Fessy/Hay if they end up losing Scottie, will go down as one of the dumbest in history

22 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

It's going to happen when Tyler is in danger.

Also, I hate that this is a thing. Because we are all expecting it at this point. Thankfully all of the twists have had minimal impact on the game (in comparison to years past) But I wouldnt be surprised to see a double eviction re-entry where those two evicted house guests go one on one to come back in.

Id rather it be completely normal to the end. Get rid of the gimmicky final 3 on Finale night, have a real Jury question segment where they all go at each other, but that makes too much sense so we wont get it.

On 8/21/2018 at 1:20 PM, JTagg7754 said:

Megan self evicted last year because of PTSD she suffered from her interactions with some of the houseguests. 

But if we’re talking stupid things people do to get evicted Lawon (BB13) asked to be backdoored because he thought he could get a special power if he won a battle back. He went out one eviction shy of jury

Archived