Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

I have to say, Angela has impressed me with her HoH.  She wants to win bad, and I don't even think it's about the $500k.  She's made herself a target, but it's been a power move kind of week for her.

Brett has done a great job easing back out of the spotlight to where I don't think he's even a primary target for anyone at this point, except maybe Rockstar.

I know I say this every year, but it's astounding how dumb some houseguests are.  I'll give JC some credit for playing both sides, but I think it's mostly how dumb RS/Hay/Bay/Fess are.

Nobody trusts Scottie, but at this point he isn't anyone's primary target either.

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I have to say, Angela has impressed me with her HoH.  She wants to win bad, and I don't even think it's about the $500k.  She's made herself a target, but it's been a power move kind of week for her.

Brett has done a great job easing back out of the spotlight to where I don't think he's even a primary target for anyone at this point, except maybe Rockstar.

I know I say this every year, but it's astounding how dumb some houseguests are.  I'll give JC some credit for playing both sides, but I think it's mostly how dumb RS/Hay/Bay/Fess are.

Nobody trusts Scottie, but at this point he isn't anyone's primary target either.

I'm wondering if Fessy is just playing dumb..... I don;t know why I'm getting that feeling.

Scottie is a power player IMO. It won't matter though b/c once Bay is gone, he won't have the numbers to survive and will need to keep winning in order to stay in the game. I don't see how Queen AnnoyingAF survives tonight since everyone will want her out except Hay, Fessy and (maybe) Scottie. They all think she put up Tyler, everyone loves Tyler, so it makes sense. Even w/ Hay's vote cancellation, it won't matter IMO.

7 hours ago, Livewire said:

That was an entertaining house meeting called by Haileigh. Don't know why she would admit that she was the hacker though.

See ya Bay.

Stupidity.

Level 6 aren't some sort of Machiavellian masterminds (far from it), they just look like it compared to Foutte. 

Archived