Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

She basically did what I expected lol. She's not a terrible competitor either which is odd to me. She buckled under pressure. Even if she came back, she was a target. She would've been gone.

I know she's crying right now b/c, Kaitlyn, but I would pay to see her watching the reruns of the show to see how Tyler was playing her for a damn fool! I bet she was a waterfall.

On 7/26/2018 at 9:05 PM, Livewire said:

That was amazing.xD

I guess production should have given her a three piece puzzle to put together. Then again she probably would have screwed that up too.

Someone on twitter did a mock discuss between production 

Make it a 8 piece puzzle and give them 2 minutes. 

No, make it 6 pieces and give them 2.5 minutes just to make sure they can get it done. 

7 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Bayliegh sucks now. Talking about killing people, ordering everyone around, making people say "thank you" lol. Gtfoh

HoH-itis is real.  The obvious next step is that when she is on the block sometime in the next couple weeks she'll be weeping uncontrollably and talking about how it's not fair.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

HoH-itis is real.  The obvious next step is that when she is on the block sometime in the next couple weeks she'll be weeping uncontrollably and talking about how it's not fair.

That's how I assumed it went down. Somehow I think Sam is going to get by this one though to be honest. Her demeanor and everything completely flipped when she got HoH but no one seems to care. Rockstar won't as long as Brett is in the house. Maybe Bay....

14 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Tyler might be the best game player we've seen since Derrick.  Obviously has to at least get close to the end this season to be in that tier, but he's really really good at personal manipulation.

Slow your roll there. Venessa was a better game player than Tyler at this point. You may have found her personality abrasive, but she was so good a manipulating the rest of the house. Now their games are the complete opposite, Venessa was all strategy and using logic at every turn, while Tyler has been nothing but emotional manipulation at this point. The latter is always more soothing, but could also really bite you harder in the end because everyone will feel betrayed.

Tyler started hotter than Venessa, but he has also had some major missteps recently. We arent even to jury yet, and he has lost 2 numbers of his for good when he didnt need to. (Winston and Kaitlyn). It might be the craziness of the house guests this year, but just about every person has been suspicious of Tyler already, and he keeps putting unnecessary targets on himself. 

Dont get me wrong, he has the chance to make it to that top tier, but he has made his path harder than it needs to be.

Angela's a stone cold killer, damn.

I still don't get why people think a pawn is a real thing.  Once on the block, the HoH has no say on which one goes.  I have to assume Bayleigh uses her power, because she is a top target if she doesn't.

Archived