Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

Do the older people usually get evicted fast?? I assumed he would strictly for that reason. 

My other thoughts are if Tyler would've gotten this attention had he not been HoH and I think not. I like him but I think he lucked into that one. With Hayley winning HoH it does help him though bc Fesey or however you spell it screwed that one up for that alliance. I think Tyler can play that one to his advantage assuming those 6 will still be with him. Again, this is my first complete walkthrough of BB so I don't know how things traditionally play out. I think Scottie and Sam are easy targets so far for the next eviction but I feel that's kinda obvious

14 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I wouldn't say Tyler found anything. Every cast has a few people who won't cause drama if they go up, and when nominated with the reasoning of poor challenge performance it's a sort of built in excuse. But this isn't a game you can play both sides like Tyler has. People talk and these 6-people alliances won't stick together. Word will get around fast in a game in which 90% is literally sitting around in a house with nothing else to do except talk. He will be a target real fast imo.

I dont know how close you all follow, but Tyler flipped what looked like a boring 13-0 vote Sam out to tha 7-6 vote Steve out that we saw in under 24 hours

And yes, the sides will figure out that he is in the middle, but currently the only ones talking to everyone is Tyler who is puppetting most things, CJ that no one believes/trust/takes seriously, and Scottie who everyone knows is Swaggy's little rat informant. At this rate, by the time the sides figure out what Tyler is doing, they will have taken out enough of each other (Probably Swaggy/Bailey or Fessy this week, and possibly a retaliation of Winston/Brett or Angela next) and those sides will suddenly be smaller than the middle group of floaters that Tyler looks to be putting together.

Obviously alot of game to play, and with the WildCard Kaitlyn as HoH, anything is possible. But it seems like Tyler is the only one already trying to put a plan in place.

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Obviously alot of game to play, and with the WildCard Kaitlyn as HoH, anything is possible. But it seems like Tyler is the only one already trying to put a plan in place.

W/ Fessy hooking up not w/ Kaitlyn too, the 6 group can use that to their advantage, massively. Definitely agree w/ your last statement also. Swaggy thinks he is but he's not nearly as cunning and great as he thinks he is.

So, unrelated to BB20 - but still Big Brother related:

You all remember Nicole (BB16, winner of BB18), yes?
Anyway - she is from around where I live. She graduated from the University that is like 10 minutes away from me.

latest?cb=20140813054730

Well, my brother [who works at Menards (Hardware Store)] met her today as she bought a new Washer / Dryer.

Which upset me because I work in the building right next door to him. >_>

Either way, she had been rumored to be on the Amazing Race this next season with Vic (also from BB), and she was talking about that too.

Just kind of a cool, unexpected thing he messaged me earlier.

Lol @ Swaggy. This makes me happy. Dude is a tool. Is Tyler looking too powerful though? Will this come back to bite him? Like I've said this is my first full go at watching this show and he seems to be peaking right now. He'd win the sprint but the marathon??

Tyler needs his alliance too step up and win some comps so he can blend into the group again.  Level 6 is controlling the game solely because of Tyler.  After Swaggy is gone, he'll be the biggest target in the house.

Archived