Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

Whatever the competition, for the evicted houseguest to come back tonight, I can't imagine it would be really hard. I don't see production wanting to get rid of Rockstar with her feud against Brett and Kaitlyn provides a lot of drama in the house as well.

On 7/24/2018 at 2:23 PM, StLunatic88 said:

I think this is a pretty easy vote for Tyler, especially since he knows the one going out is likely coming back in the house. He lets everyone else vote out Kaitlyn and is one of the few votes to keep her, making her even more loyal to her.

I meant last weeks vote where he promised one thing to Kaitlyn, but had to do another for his alliance with Level 6.

The difficulty of the vote is him needing to navigate the situation of choosing a side without the others knowing he did.

And don't start giving Brett credit for anything he's done. He's gotten very fortunate that other's gameplay's have worked in his favor. Not the other way around.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

And don't start giving Brett credit for anything he's done. He's gotten very fortunate that other's gameplay's have worked in his favor. Not the other way around.

If you cant even give him the credit for the chaos he created, youre just being a hater

2 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

If you cant even give him the credit for the chaos he created, youre just being a hater

Starting chaos is not a very good strategy for long-term success. He's pinned a vote (Tyler's) on Rockstar and openly mocked her.

Brett is only surviving this week because Sam is more aligned with his side of the house and not her's. 

I give him credit for getting a target on Rockstar's back (making her be an even more annoying version of herself) and possibly getting her shipped out tonight.

Archived