Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

robot sam is the best character since zach rance.

steve talks like a B movie cop 

the yoga instructor is a heartless big bad

swaggy c makes such dumb moves. i love how mad he got when he didnt get the prize

those are my 4 favorites so far.

id like the generic bros to leave, especially veliciraptor bro

Apparently fans are pretty POd right now at little JC b/c he was running around the house w/ an ice cream scroopers and telling some female housemates he wanted to scoop their privates.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/02/big-brother-contestant-jc-mounduix-sexual-misconduct-ice-cream-scooper-houseguests/

I think it's funny and if the women don't care, why should anyone else? Dude is funny and they're probably bored out of their minds.

EDIT: I think it's also key to point out he's admittedly gay so I doubt he's getting any physical pleasure out of this.

Finally caught up.  I'm not sure on this cast yet, but it has some potential.

Tyler: Thought I'd hate him based on his intro piece, but he's been pretty smart and likable so far (outside of winning the first HoH)
Steve: A lot of talk and not a lot to back it up so far, but it's early.  Not digging him now, but there is still promise if he survives the week
Winston: I think he can do really well as he isn't the bro'iest of the bros, but can still fit it.
JC: Super annoying so far, not feeling it
Scottie: Say hello to this season's biggest floater.  Won't be a target early and will then be used by a stronger player for numbers later.
Swaggy C: Dumb shtick masking someone who could be really good at this game if he doesn't get too much in his own way
Brett: Most annoying of the bros, and not as smart as he thinks
Faysal: I think he'll do well as long as he isn't targeted early.  Seems very easy to get along with, is an athlete, and a solid head on his shoulders

Angie: Super annoying and not a tenth as cool as she thinks she is.
Haliegh: Unsure so far.  Is going to be a non-factor in physical comps but personal game might be strong.
Kaycee: Less annoying than I expected based on her intro, has some promise if she can not get wound up.
Bayleigh: Quintessential houseguest who thinks they are so great with no real reason to, she'll make herself a target soon
Rachael: Another one who overestimates her personal game, but not quite as bad as Bayleigh
Sam: Getting royally shafted by BB so far.  Her personal game could be very strong if she survives the week.
Angela: Potentially a real power player.  Good at comps, seems reasonably smart, depends on how her personal game develops
Kaitlin: Sham human being who will piss people off very soon, will be a non factor in comps

There have been worse casts for sure, but nothing stands out too much yet.  Still early though, and a few I think have potential in Winston, Angela, Tyler, Faysal, and maybe Haleigh.

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Apparently fans are pretty POd right now at little JC b/c he was running around the house w/ an ice cream scroopers and telling some female housemates he wanted to scoop their privates.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/02/big-brother-contestant-jc-mounduix-sexual-misconduct-ice-cream-scooper-houseguests/

I think it's funny and if the women don't care, why should anyone else? Dude is funny and they're probably bored out of their minds.

EDIT: I think it's also key to point out he's admittedly gay so I doubt he's getting any physical pleasure out of this.

yeah, it would be creepy if Scottie was doing that

On 7/3/2018 at 1:29 PM, THE DUKE said:

Finally caught up.  I'm not sure on this cast yet, but it has some potential.

Most of this is pretty spot on, but just a few things

• The way he has played it, Tyler winning the first HoH has been a master stroke of game play. Im usually also on the "why would you put that on yourself" train, but Tyler knows this game, and he found two people that no one will really miss or actually feel all that bad voting out. And instead, the nominees have just caused drama between two sides, which he is playing both of them pretty well so far. Having that 2 week HoH has let him build a TON of little connections, and I think he is building a sleeper alliance in the middle who will just facilitate picking off each of the other sides until jury.
  • I think your read on Winston and Brett is flipped. Winston cant get his bro self out of the way to play the game. Brett has shut it down and while possibly annoying to us as viewers, the house all seems to love him. And thats all due to his "dumb frat boy" persona, and not a single person thinks he is smart at all, which will allow him to take advantage of everyone. While Winston has only put a target on himself
  • Youre WAAAY to high on Faysal. Yes he took that Veto, but he is so booty blinded that he is basically useless in this game. 
  • Haleigh has been great at manipulating a bunch of the guys, and having really good relationships with enough of the girls. She could be protected for a long time
  • Outside of night one/comp one that we saw, Angela has been a complete dud, but at the same time painted herself as the most threatening woman in the house, not a great move if you dont win that first HoH. She has a terrible social game, which really hurts her as a strong woman in this game.

I wouldn't say Tyler found anything. Every cast has a few people who won't cause drama if they go up, and when nominated with the reasoning of poor challenge performance it's a sort of built in excuse. But this isn't a game you can play both sides like Tyler has. People talk and these 6-people alliances won't stick together. Word will get around fast in a game in which 90% is literally sitting around in a house with nothing else to do except talk. He will be a target real fast imo.

Archived