Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

This is my first time watching this show from the beginning. I like this cast

It's too early for me to really like / dislike the cast. It's refreshing without any returnees though, that's for sure.

Who are you liking right now?

4 minutes ago, SovereignNazgul said:

It's too early for me to really like / dislike the cast. It's refreshing without any returnees though, that's for sure.

Same here. A little too soon for me to know who I like

12 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

If you like this cast, I have 18 other seasons of BB I could recommend to you.

I have watched other seasons just off and on, not really following along as well as I will this season. Never seen an season premiere but there's always been one guy (this season is the annoying Swaggy C) who always feels the need to sit there and yell at the camera instead of just talking. It's always been a major factor in me not being able to watch the show. Seeing how salty he got after he didn't win the trending award made my night though as far as the show is concerned lol.

11 hours ago, SovereignNazgul said:

Well, keep in mind that I'm still relatively new to this show. I think last season (or maybe the one before) I watched like 7-8 episodes and that is the most for any season. See above about people yelling at the camera for their interviews really deterring me.

As for this cast, I like majority of the guys to be honest. I thought the super broey ones would be annoying but so far, none of them really annoy me except Swaggy. If you wear your name on your shirt, you're an instadouche. I thought Tyler would be annoying also but I like him more and more. Not sure if I buy him saying some of those tears were fake though. I think he was just trying to play it off so he didn't get harassed by his buddies when he goes home lol.

Sam's personality is just too damn adorable and her as a robot is cracking me up. Cant' stand that one girl that they call "Rockstar" and the yoga girl is a poser. You don't be a life coach then talk so much crap to someone like she did yesterday. This is all from a personal standpoint when I saw I like someone and not "like someone" in how they play the game.

Archived