2018 NBA Summer League

11sanchez11

31 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

derrick white looking good? thought he was gonna immediately step in and be like a 12-5 guy off the bench for SA last year. dunno why he didn't get PT last year, did he end up sucking? that'd be surprising 

SKO BUFFS 

On 7/3/2018 at 8:30 PM, jfinley88 said:

derrick white looking good? thought he was gonna immediately step in and be like a 12-5 guy off the bench for SA last year. dunno why he didn't get PT last year, did he end up sucking? that'd be surprising 

He killed it in the G-League instead. They wanted him to play as opposed to sit and split time with Forbes behind Murray, Green, Parker, and Ginobili.

I still like him and think he can be a productive player.

Marvin Bagley's biggest contribution to the Kings will be him being the reason Vlade is finally fired as GM. Of course, it won't really matter since Vivek is still here and he's the one hiring these guys so he'll just hire another terribly unqualified GM

46 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

derrick white showing why he was the 2nd best 2 guard in the draft last year 

I hope he gets more playing time this season.  I really liked him.  I like the potential 3 guard rotation of him, Murray, and Walker.

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

derrick white showing why he was the 2nd best 2 guard in the draft last year 

Has Jevon been guarding him? I only watched a couple of plays so far but Jevon has already caused a travel on and blocked White.

36 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Has Jevon been guarding him? I only watched a couple of plays so far but Jevon has already caused a travel on and blocked White.

i dunno tbh, im not even watching, at work. he's like 20% of my timeline right now tho it seems. 

Archived