2018 NBA Summer League

11sanchez11

Just now, CWood21 said:

Lakers aren't offering up all that, because nobody is coming close to that.

Cool, then hopefully the 76ers offer up Fultz and close the deal. Fultz/Saric/Miami 1st is better than any Lakers offer that doesn't include Ingram. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cool, then hopefully the 76ers offer up Fultz and close the deal. Fultz/Saric/Miami 1st is better than any Lakers offer that doesn't include Ingram. 

Except the Sixers aren't even coming close to making that kind of offer.  I'd be willing to bet they'd include one of those assets at most at this point, with Fultz being the least likely of those to be dealt.

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Lakers aren't offering up all that, because nobody is coming close to that.

I mean Celtics can top it with Brown+Sac 1st. Lakers should just close the deal before one of these teams decides to make a reasonable offer.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

I mean Celtics can top it with Brown+Sac 1st. Lakers should just close the deal before one of these teams decides to make a reasonable offer.

Again, the Celtics/Sixers aren't offering up these packages for Kawhi given the uncertainty regarding his injury and the fact that he's pretty much said he's heading to Los Angeles next offseason.  Could he re-sign with the team that trades for him?  Possibly, but that's a HUGE risk to run.

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Again, the Celtics/Sixers aren't offering up these packages for Kawhi given the uncertainty regarding his injury and the fact that he's pretty much said he's heading to Los Angeles next offseason.  Could he re-sign with the team that trades for him?  Possibly, but that's a HUGE risk to run.

Paul George said the same thing.

13 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Paul George said the same thing.

And you'll point to that as your reasoning to give that strong offer, but the reality is that the Sixers and Celtics aren't going to gamble on their franchise when they've spent the last several years building up their assets.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

And you'll point to that as your reasoning to give that strong offer, but the reality is that the Sixers and Celtics aren't going to gamble on their franchise when they've spent the last several years building up their assets.

Yeah I agree, but all it takes is Kawhi saying he'd re-sign with them and the Lakers are hanging dry with nothing but a couple 2nd round playoff exits.

Archived