BK's Top 100 Movie Badasses v2.0

beekay414

Bruh, y'all need to learn to read. The list is from August 2012 lol. I also explicitly stated that I wasn't going to have comic characters on the list. So no Batman, no Superman, no King Leonidis, no Watchmen, etc. It's also from movies that I have seen!

I provided the link to the original thread too lol.

16 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Bruh, y'all need to learn to read. The list is from August 2012 lol. I also explicitly stated that I wasn't going to have comic characters on the list. So no Batman, no Superman, no King Leonidis, no Watchmen, etc. It's also from movies that I have seen!

I provided the link to the original thread too lol.

King Leonidis is a comic book character?

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Yea but the movie was based on the comic. Doubtful real life Leonides was that ripped 

u don't think one of the greatest warriors of all time wasn't able to acquire the psyche of gerard butler? prolly not measuring his macros/micros and doing the hollywood bull****, but you get jacked af swinging a sword hard enough to split guys in half imo. very ignorant opinion iyam 

17 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

make sure you watch seven psychopaths and brawl on cell block 99 imo. two of the best modern badasses there 

I've seen Seven Psychopaths. The list was just put out in 2012 before the movie was released.

17 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

u don't think one of the greatest warriors of all time wasn't able to acquire the psyche of gerard butler? prolly not measuring his macros/micros and doing the hollywood bull****, but you get jacked af swinging a sword hard enough to split guys in half imo. very ignorant opinion iyam 

well, Im pretty sure Butler's were aided with some CGI magic ;)

Archived