Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Nazgul said:

So I say I am town; makes me scum. You say you are town; we're supposed to believe you?

My delivery of being town has been evident for the entirety of my posts. Once it was clear what our WC I’ve acted as such.

If you started saying you were town, it’s purely based off results of what a logical town player would do. The results will indicate the truth.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Slappy is not a poor scum choice. If it wasn’t for squire he’d be my top read.

Apparently I thought wrong when I said my partner was the less convincing person. Sorry @squire12 if we burn up on my account. I will do my best to keep finding who I believe to be civs.

2 minutes ago, James said:

the orca. Don't want to leave it open to a late scum switch.

My thinking is that if one scum team has a player with some votes, they could both switch onto them last second with no recourse if they get the lead from it (since that pair would be gone). Haven't tracked the full VC but last it was ~5-2-2. Want more of a buffer.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

and how do you know scum(gopher) isnt already on orca

Doesn't fit with what I'm going for. Everyone who voted orca (except himself) has a known partner. I'm talking about a switch where someone with noncommittal votes on them switches their entire pair to get themselves rescued.

1 minute ago, James said:

My thinking is that if one scum team has a player with some votes, they could both switch onto them last second with no recourse if they get the lead from it (since that pair would be gone). Haven't tracked the full VC but last it was ~5-2-2. Want more of a buffer.

okay, that makes sense

Archived