steelcurtain29

Official Training Camp 2018 Thread

Compared to the last couple of years in the preseason, this team is an offensive powerhouse.

1 minute ago, August4th said:

mason time

also some nice pressure there

NFL Gamecenter has M. Rudolph catching 2 for 30. Including a 17 yrdr on 3rd and 5 before the Patterson TD. Who is this? Is it an error?

1 minute ago, Chieferific said:

NFL Gamecenter has M. Rudolph catching 2 for 30. Including a 17 yrdr on 3rd and 5 before the Patterson TD. Who is this? Is it an error?

I think so

24 minutes ago, August4th said:

wonder if Patterson can stick as our number 4 WR

I wonder if he can more or less push DHB for a spot. Seems to have a much higher offensive ceiling but has a very strong ST background too. 

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I wonder if he can more or less push DHB for a spot. Seems to have a much higher offensive ceiling but has a very strong ST background too. 

that will definitely help his chances .. going to keep a eye on him for the rest of the preseason ..he stood out tonight

21 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I've read that he has been having a good camp.

Howard Eskin claiming one of the balls used by Mason Rudolph was really deflated.

12 hours ago, August4th said:

Adeniyi looks good

hope the S/FF ->FR is enough to offset the penalty. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, warfelg said:

Howard Eskin claiming one of the balls used by Mason Rudolph was really deflated.

what about the rest? He didn't look good out there. Dobbs looked better but do they keep 4 QB's? This could be the year they let jones go.  Maybe they keep 5 OLB again. Did dupree start? I missed the first bit of the game.

Edited by 3rivers

Hey guys! Beings Im an Ohio boy I didn't get to see the game last night. It repairs at 4 today on NFL Network so I will watch it then. For those who watched, I was wondering if you could give me a scouting report from the secondary: Edmunds, Burns, S. Davis, B. Allen, etc. I did see of the young guys that Sutton had the nice INT....I was wondering if Goedert's TD for Philly was given up by average coverage of Edmunds as I saw he was in the area but Chickillo tackled him in the end zone.