Official Training Camp 2018 Thread

24 minutes ago, August4th said:

wonder if Patterson can stick as our number 4 WR

I wonder if he can more or less push DHB for a spot. Seems to have a much higher offensive ceiling but has a very strong ST background too. 

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I wonder if he can more or less push DHB for a spot. Seems to have a much higher offensive ceiling but has a very strong ST background too. 

that will definitely help his chances .. going to keep a eye on him for the rest of the preseason ..he stood out tonight

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

Howard Eskin claiming one of the balls used by Mason Rudolph was really deflated.

what about the rest? He didn't look good out there. Dobbs looked better but do they keep 4 QB's? This could be the year they let jones go.  Maybe they keep 5 OLB again. Did dupree start? I missed the first bit of the game.

Hey guys! Beings Im an Ohio boy I didn't get to see the game last night. It repairs at 4 today on NFL Network so I will watch it then. For those who watched, I was wondering if you could give me a scouting report from the secondary: Edmunds, Burns, S. Davis, B. Allen, etc. I did see of the young guys that Sutton had the nice INT....I was wondering if Goedert's TD for Philly was given up by average coverage of Edmunds as I saw he was in the area but Chickillo tackled him in the end zone.

Archived