Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Davis looks better already than he did last season. Looks more explosive.

From the things I'm hearing/seeing, Taywan Taylor is looking nice also. Hopefully they'll both be able to transfer it to the actual games.

Speaking of our WRs, it wouldn't surprise me if either Darius Jennings or Deontay Burnett makes the 53 man roster.

12 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

From the things I'm hearing/seeing, Taywan Taylor is looking nice also. Hopefully they'll both be able to transfer it to the actual games.

Speaking of our WRs, it wouldn't surprise me if either Darius Jennings or Deontay Burnett makes the 53 man roster.

I was hoping Burnett was going to find a way before camp started. Hopefully he is able to work with Gabbert in some of these games 

Looking at a lot of film of training camp footage early on I’m seeing a lot of things, Marcus isnt throwing wit anticipation when the receivers has his man beat coming out of his breaks. & it’s allowing the DBS to catch up & make a play on the ball. He’s also not driving the ball ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Looking at a lot of film of training camp footage early on I’m seeing a lot of things, Marcus isnt throwing wit anticipation when the receivers has his man beat coming out of his breaks. & it’s allowing the DBS to catch up & make a play on the ball. He’s also not driving the ball ??‍♂️

No you are wrong MariGOATa is perfect. Receivers need to fight for the ball better.

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

No you are wrong MariGOATa is perfect. Receivers need to fight for the ball better.

No I’m not that is open in the NFL he’s not throwing the ball anticipating them coming out of their break, go back & look at the film & look at the notes that I said at the time I said he should be making the throw. That’s call a tight window that’s open in the NFL. Give the receiver the ball in front of them so that they can have a chance to catch in stride, & make a football move. 

Did not know this.... Makes me even more giddy. Hopefully this offense doesn’t take too long to get off the ground. Still think we should’ve targeted one of the top receivers in FA especially Watkins considering he knew the offense. Hopefully the combination of Lewis/Henry can be close to Gurley. I think Henry can be a borderline top 5 RB if he gets the pass-pro down. Him in this offense gets me really excited.

Archived