Training Camp Thread

Billsfaninptown

Is it me or is Cleveland showing a lot of their stuff in the preseason. They've shown an end around, ton of pre snap movement, hurry ups, and blitzes... No wonder they suck each year.  They show everything they have on meaningless games.

17 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Is it me or is Cleveland showing a lot of their stuff in the preseason. They've shown an end around, ton of pre snap movement, hurry ups, and blitzes... No wonder they suck each year.  They show everything they have on meaningless games.

Small question, how do you know if they are showing everything if you haven't seen the whole playbook, second how will you perfect something unless you try it against another team? Thirdly, all you're doing is showing, it's about how you execute. Fourthly, to be honest you're just getting punched in the face man for man

5 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Small question, how do you know if they are showing everything if you haven't seen the whole playbook, second how will you perfect something unless you try it against another team? Thirdly, all you're doing is showing, it's about how you execute. Fourthly, to be honest you're just getting punched in the face man for man

I've just seen no other team show some of the things the Browns are doing...

And just as I speak they bring a safety blitz

Archived