Ozzy's NFL Draft Prospect thread - (Weekly Prospect Standouts)

Ozzy

9 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Cole's been kind of up and down, but I think he's out of position. Wasn't outstanding as a center last year, but he can really move, and I think he can be a solid player if he settles in on the interior. Not sure he's a first rounder though.

Personally I thought he was out of position at center.  Regardless of where he ends up that versatility is very interesting and few players can make that switch from a impressive young OT to a center then back to OT.  There is not a ton of guys who are worth a 1st round pick at OT, I think he is one of the few.  Connor Williams has the injury and not sure he will come out early or not, Chukwuma Okorafor is good but is mostly a power guy and can struggle in pass protection, more of a 2nd rounder, and Jamarco Jones is solid but not sure he is an elite level talent.  Martinas Rankin is interesting but not sure how elite he is either and Dalton Risner is a super athlete but not sure he comes out early.

Not sure Cole is one of the top centers if put at center, is a reason why Kugler starts, Cole is more valuable at tackle and I feel arguably better.

James Daniels Iowa JR

Frank Ragnow Arkansas

Bradley Bozeman Alabama RS

Billy Price Ohio State

Brian Allen Michigan State

Patrick Kugler Michigan

Austin Davis Duke RS

Coleman Shelton Washington

Curious what is with Jonathan Alvarez on Oklahoma, do not see him on the field not sure if he just was beat out or what.  I do not believe he is injured, thought he was a decent player earlier in his career but maybe he just simply lost his job and is not the same player.  

• 2 weeks later...

Week 12

*RJ McIntosh JR DT Miami FL:  Played some amazing football and has been for awhile this year.  Very interesting prospect with his ability to get pressure from the DT spot, could play in a 3/4 as a DE as well.  Very promising looking player with big time potential having a great year.  Never thought he was a early entry guy with the talent at DT potentially coming out, but even with that talent he could maybe sneak into the 1st round but for sure would be a 2nd rounder if he came out early.  Be curious what he does after this season, is playing absolutely great in pass rush situations and creating tons of issues in protection.

*Patrick Laird RS JR RB Cal:  Who is this guy?  Has come out of nowhere and is such a physical strong runner.  Always moving forward and has speed when he gets in the open and runs extremely hard, uses great leg drive and is a very tough player.  Is totally a next level prospect, could be one to really watch for next season assuming he does not come out early.  But as a running back with what he has shown this year he would be drafted if he does come out early, he has a lot of ability I think.

*TJ Edwards RS JR ILB Wisconsin:  Played an outstanding tough football game, was all over the field.  Mentioned him before, very strong physical stout inside linebacker with great toughness.  Could be an outstanding 3/4 ILB at the next level I think, has a nose for the football and is part of that insane Wisconsin LB core who are always productive regardless of who is in there.  They have such a solid program and regardless of coaches it seems, they just have outstanding production from that LB.

*Kurt Benkert SR QB Virginia:  Played out of his mind early in that game.  Did come back to earth a little later with the turnovers in the 2nd half, but still was crazy productive against a very talented Miami defense.  Has great touch on his passes and good mobility in the pocket, come draft time when people watch his game tape it will get him drafted at the next level I think, it was quite a performance.  

*Josh Rosen JR QB UCLA:  Played arguably the best game of his career in potentially the biggest game of his career, even though USC is a disappointing defense and is not all that good overall on that side of the ball.  Still was a big stage on the road and he did very well, made a lot of not very talented pass catchers look really good and a lot better than they are.  Is missing his best weapons and still is productive and puts the ball where it needs to be.  I think this game possibly put him ahead of Darnold as as the #1 QB coming out if he declares.  Still do have questions but was impressed with points in this game.

*Kolton Miller RS JR UCLA:  I was impressed by his play and ability to stay infront of a speedy edge rusher in Nwosu, then again he is not a true DE more of a 3/4 OLB and Miller is much bigger and stronger than him.  But I was impressed with Miller's quickness and ability to move his feet, improved from early in the year and potentially could really be interesting at the next level with his size and pass pro ability.  Be curious if he comes out early, if so might sneak into late 2nd round maybe but if he returns for his final year could really climb into the 1st round with more time to develop.  

*Donovan People-Jones FR WR Michigan:  Played very well and made a lot of big plays in that game.  Showed promise in the return game with his hands and ability to make people miss.  Kind of surprised he was not more productive this year but is starting to round into form, tough kid who was one of the few dangerous weapons out there for that Michigan offense outside of the TE spot.  

*Billy Price SR C Ohio State:  Is getting a lot of attention and rightfully so with the increase success of the Ohio State run game.  Wish Price was a little bigger and has gotten manhandled a few times when he was a younger player.  But curious how he does next week against Hurt and Michigan next week, but Price this week was all over the place blocking very well.  Very athletic and really tough, still not sure how elite he is but physically he is really solid and could be a nice center at the next level, not a guard where he played earlier in his career.  

*Quin Blanding SR S Virginia:  Have brought him up a few times, played a fine game I think and is really more of a in the box safety potentially at the next level.  On Virginia he rarely is around the line of scrimmage yet still makes the tackles.  Is more of a deep safety and rarely is brought on blitzes in college, still the kid is a real man out there and has been a man as a tackler since he was a freshman.  In terms of a career he is a 1st round talent, only thing that could keep him out is a slow 40 time.  But as a football player kid can play and is insanely consistent.  

*Ryan Connelly RS JR ILB Wisconsin:  Another very solid Wisconsin linebacker and had a great football game, showed really good anticipation and quickness to the football I thought.  Very solid inside backer with fine quickness and instincts, should be one of the top rated inside backers next year if he decides to come back to school.  Good looking athlete with fine speed to the football.

*Malik Rosier RS JR QB Miami FL:  Has grown a lot since the start of the year, basically an unproven player but has became a solid in the pocket passer who is thick and strong.  Can make hard throws as well, good arm strength and is a moderate QB prospect down the road I think, he should come back of course and continue to work on his game though, needs another year as a starter.  

*Jaquan Johnson JR S Miami FL:  Is so quick and athletic out there, as a coverage safety he is crazy interesting and could maybe come out early for the draft, like I said before if he keeps this up.  Really athletic and active, wish he could bring the wood a little more as a hitter or be a little bigger, but with football today that is not as important as coverage and he can cover and make plays on the football.  Having just a great year especially of late, what a roll that Miami defense has been on in terms of making big plays.  

*Essang Bassey SOPH CB Wake Forest:  Was only able to watch a little of him but kid looks like a baller.  Active in pass coverage and able to read and jump routes, getting his hands on the football.  Surprisingly good tackler as well, had a very good effort against a super talented NC State receiving core and Wake had their best DB out of the game as well.  Bassey is one to watch down the road for sure, kid could be a player.

*Trent Harris SR DE/OLB Miami FL:  Has been impressive this year, liked the toughness he showed as a some what undersized DE last year.  Has brought it this year and I think he could be a potential 3/4 OLB at the next level or situational DE pass rusher.  Gets nice push, can hold the edge and maximizes his ability for sure, decent late round prospect this year.

*Tyler Biadasz RS FR C Wisconsin:  Crazy athletic at center, really impressed with his play and ability to pull out and make key blocks.  Is part of arguably the best OL in college football and none of them are seniors, really solid looking talent who is one of the keys to that run game for sure.  One to watch as the years go on that is for sure.

*Michael Jackson JR CB Miami FL:  Still has a lot of work to do on his game but physically he is impressive with that length and athletic ability.  Really interesting talent with a ton of upside but has work to do with his technique and tackling still.  Love that length and quickness at corner though, could make a lot of plays with the ball in the air.  

*Garret Dooley RS SR OLB Wisconsin:  Another Wisconsin backer who can be a terror off the edge with his effort, was able to get some good pressure during that game and create issues.  Is probably a mid to late round pick but still a very valuable talent for a 3/4 defense at the next level.  Splashed last year and has continued to improve this year, is a solid hard working rush backer.  

*Devery Hamilton RS FR OT Stanford:  Really nice looking talent at OT, is very long and strong at tackle.  I like his athletic ability for sure, strong at the point of attack and needs to be paid attention to as time goes on.  

*David Long SOPH CB Michigan:  Was really smooth in coverage I thought and showed some nice technique as well.  Still has a lot to work on but looks like he has nice potential down the road.  Needs to keep improving on his tackling and overall ball skills though.  

*Bryce Hall SOPH CB Virginia:  Still has a long ways to go but got to love that length and size from the cornerback spot.  Missed a huge play in that game which could have been a pick six.  Good lengthy athlete though and could become a nice prospect in the future, will see.

*Armani Rogers FR QB UNLV:  Brought him up already, impressed again in a big win for UNLV.  Kid is a really exciting athlete, so big and fast, not sure he stays at the QB position at the next level but as an athlete he is well worth paying attention to, exciting runner at that size for sure.  Could do some big time things in the years to come.

*JJ Arcega-Whiteside RS SOPH WR Stanford:  Continues to impress, very big kid but has such good feet and quickness for his size.  Good hands and physically he is a really interesting talent, given the chance he can make some big plays down field, has developed nicely this year as a WR.  Early on I thought he would be more of a position change guy to TE but might have the speed to stick at the position.

*Rick Wade SOPH DE UCLA:  Mentioned him earlier in the year, really like how passionate he plays the game and how active he is.  Really nice size as a DE and could play in a 4/3 or 3/4 potentially.  With continued improvement he is a nice looking mid round prospect and possibly higher if he gets better at getting to the QB.

*David Edwards RS SOPH OT Wisconsin:  Another offensive lineman to pay attention to on Wisconsin.  Is a more natural OT than the other OT on Wisconsin who is more of a guard, has good size but does need to improve in pass pro however.  Has time to grow though and has become a very solid player this year for them, solid prospect.

*Byron Pringle JR WR Kansas State:  Very surprised he has not had a better year but good to see him breakout and be the playmaker he should be.  Was super impressive last year, nice to see him back making big plays and showing that speed in the open field.  Still is a project but shows in this game he has tons of upside and potential, does need to improve his hands and route running though.

*Sony Michel SR RB Georgia:  Very easy to forget how good he is.  Is not the feature back by any means but can make big time plays and play on third down and easily catch the ball out of the backfield.  Is probably a stronger runner than people give him credit for, is a huge part of the success that team and nice to see him end his career with a win at home.

*Nick Chubb SR RB Georgia:  Impressive game for his senior day, has had a nice college career but overall I think his next level potential is limited some what.  I doubt he will become a feature back at the next level but he sure does run hard and is a tough football player that is hard to bring down.  Will see if he can stay healthy and keep the injury issues behind him, still feel he is a mid round prospect that is limited athletically but absolutely gets the most out of what he has.

*KJ Costello RS FR QB Stanford:  Might have found their QB for the future, has a good quick release and is a tall strong kid.  Still needs to improve his mechanics and overall pocket awareness but nice looking RS freshman talent.  The offense has looked a lot better with him as the starter.

*Jordan Lasley JR WR UCLA:  Another played that really had a great game, again I think he benefits a lot from perfect ball placement and QB play, but kid did show out against a talented corner and made he look really bad.  Be curious to see how he does next year if he returns to school with a different QB throwing the ball, has speed that is for sure.

Others who impressed:

Beau Benzschawel RS JR OG Wisconsin

Isaiah Wynn SR OG Georgia

James Looney RS SR DE Cal

De'Andre Swift FR RB Georgia

Charlie Woerner SOPH TE Georgia

Chuma Edoga JR OT USC

Theo Howard SOPH WR UCLA

Trajan Bandy FR CB Miami FL

Olamide Zaccheaus JR WR Virginia

Andrew Brown SR DE Virginia

Charles Snowden FR LB Virginia

Montez Sweat JR DE Miss State

Zander Neuville RS JR TE Wisconsin

Austin Ramesh RS SR FB Wisconsin

Alex Hornibrook RS SOPH QB Wisconsin

Daniel Imatorbhebhe SOPH TE USC

Prince Tega Wanogho RS SOPH OG Auburn

Leon Jacobs RS SR OLB Wisconsin

Disappointed:

Jack Jones SOPH CB USC - Was just abused in that game, got beat constantly over and over again.  Was not aware when the ball was in the air and was not in position to make a play on the ball either.  Is a very talented player but has had some rough outings and this one might be the worst, really struggled in that game for sure and still has a lot to work on as a corner.  

Josh Allen JR OLB Kentucky - Many times in that game he was in position to make a big tackle or big play and he did not do it.  Was not able to show toughness and grit finishing the tackle.  Very promising long tall edge rusher from the OLB spot, but was not his best game by any means.  The team overall is impressive but still needs to take some steps as does Allen, will see if he comes back for another year which he should.

Sam Darnold RS SOPH QB USC - Did not play awful but did not make the big plays in the game to put it out of reach either.  Never good to be at your best when the play breaks down and that is him outside the pocket finding guys after the plays is broke.  Said a billion times already this year, if these two QBs Darnold and Rosen were combined with the strengths then they would be a complete player.  Darnold for sure would have to be more like Rosen in the pocket with his mechanics and how he reads a defense.  Curious what he does at the end of the year, still lead his team to a victory and they did enough to win but was not super impressive.

Another note on Josh Rosen:

So if one is all about production and likes fundamental progressions and technique he is the guy in this draft class potentially.  Still mentally I think a ton of things are missing with him competitively and in terms of leadership, but there is a lot that teams will like about his game for sure.  Jared Goff is slowly changing the narrative of a losing QB at the college level then succeeding in the NFL but the story is not yet written on him.  Rosen has not really had a successful career at UCLA and has not taken them to any major bowl wins or any big wins in general.  Has put up crazy numbers with a bunch of average receivers, makes them look like stars and that is a credit to him.  Still in the end, does the team believe they can win the game just because Rosen is in their corner, I do not think so, and that will only magnify at the next level.  You put a Drew Brees type and that confidence and swagger on UCLA would they have more belief they could win, I think yes totally.  Peyton Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Rivers are all super competitive players and great leaders, cannot say that about Rosen.  But maybe all that matters is the passing academy you went as a young prospect and how developed you are as a 7 on 7 passer now a days it seems, but I think there are more intangibles to playing QB he is missing in terms of toughness, personality and leadership.  In this one game USC vs UCLA he did have the upper hand though on the field, but not sure that says much at all.

Ultimately though what makes Rosen different from Mike Glennon or Nick Foles?  I feel Rosen is a better prospect but technically he is similar to those two players and Glennon and Foles were actually more productive their final years in college than Rosen so far.  But people want a QB prodigy and want one now.  

GeYzD.gif

17 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

Thoughts on the guy on the opposite side of Bradley Chubb, Kentavius Street?

Street I do not like all that much, I like bigger taller DEs in a 3/4 or 4/3.  Not sure he has the ability to get to the QB consistently, gets good push and is a nuts weight room guy but on the field is some what limited I think and not that elite.  Lucky for him the DE class is not super deep and he could be drafted 3rd or 4th round maybe just because of that.   Could be really interesting in a 3/4 with that power and ability to hold the edge, but if you want a pass rusher he might not be the guy for that.  

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Street I do not like all that much, I like bigger taller DEs in a 3/4 or 4/3.  Not sure he has the ability to get to the QB consistently, gets good push and is a nuts weight room guy but on the field is some what limited I think and not that elite.  Lucky for him the DE class is not super deep and he could be drafted 3rd or 4th round maybe just because of that.   Could be really interesting in a 3/4 with that power and ability to hold the edge, but if you want a pass rusher he might not be the guy for that.  

What about as a DT?

6 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

What about as a DT?

Street as a DT could be very interesting but is curious why he has never played that at NC State so there might be some issue with that.  Might not be able to hold up and one has to be really technically skilled to succeed at that size as a DT unless he really puts on some more muscle and weight.  Which would be hard because he might be maxed out for his body type in that regard.  Would be very interesting in that spot athletically but not sure it would work...  At the combine he will impress a lot of people though, but there is more to football than just that, and it is not like he is not being used correctly on NC State, he is surrounded by a lot of talent and is part of a very good DL so that helps everyone. 

5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Street as a DT could be very interesting but is curious why he has never played that at NC State so there might be some issue with that.  Might not be able to hold up and one has to be really technically skilled to succeed at that size as a DT unless he really puts on some more muscle and weight.  Which would be hard because he might be maxed out for his body type in that regard.  Would be very interesting in that spot athletically but not sure it would work...  At the combine he will impress a lot of people though, but there is more to football than just that, and it is not like he is not being used correctly on NC State, he is surrounded by a lot of talent and is part of a very good DL so that helps everyone. 

That may have been part of the reason he went to NC State in the first place, he was a top 100 player IIRC and maybe other schools projected him as a DT but insisted on playing end much like Rashan Gary at UM. As far as him holding up, he's 6'2 290, he's 10lbs heavier than Maurice Hurst right now, if anything you would add about 5  pounds with a 5k diet and give him a little bit of body fat on him and make him an overly-athletic 3 tech than making him an average end. JMO

35 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That may have been part of the reason he went to NC State in the first place, he was a top 100 player IIRC and maybe other schools projected him as a DT but insisted on playing end much like Rashan Gary at UM. As far as him holding up, he's 6'2 290, he's 10lbs heavier than Maurice Hurst right now, if anything you would add about 5  pounds with a 5k diet and give him a little bit of body fat on him and make him an overly-athletic 3 tech than making him an average end. JMO

Possibly but Maurice Hurst has shown over the past two years he can consistently get to the QB from the DT spot and can break through double teams, Street has not shown that, he can barely get through single blocking let alone a double team on the interior.  Might be a good switch having him as a DT in a 4/3 though, but again not a huge fan of his as a DE in a 4/3, maybe in a 3/4 might be better.  If he is such this athletic freak, then why is he not making more plays would be a good question, if he is so elite physically then do something with it.  Hurst has had a fine senior year this season I think and has been all over the field making plays at times, cannot say the same for Street.

Street does not play or look like he is 6-2 290, honestly looks more like 6-1 or under and 275 but of course muscle weighs more than fat so that puts him up heavier.  Not sure what his reach is but does not look that lengthy and is very squatty.  If Street could have played DT I think that staff would have made it happen, I doubt he fought over wanting to play DE instead of DT, and on paper they could have put Street at DT opposite Hill and Darian Roseboro as the other DE which could have been a solid front.  So there had to be a reason and that length could be an issue inside, will see what happens.  Again sure will blow up at the combine in workouts but the tape of him is not all that great to me.

On 11/21/2017 at 2:41 PM, Ozzy said:

Possibly but Maurice Hurst has shown over the past two years he can consistently get to the QB from the DT spot and can break through double teams, Street has not shown that, he can barely get through single blocking let alone a double team on the interior.  Might be a good switch having him as a DT in a 4/3 though, but again not a huge fan of his as a DE in a 4/3, maybe in a 3/4 might be better.  If he is such this athletic freak, then why is he not making more plays would be a good question, if he is so elite physically then do something with it.  Hurst has had a fine senior year this season I think and has been all over the field making plays at times, cannot say the same for Street.

Street does not play or look like he is 6-2 290, honestly looks more like 6-1 or under and 275 but of course muscle weighs more than fat so that puts him up heavier.  Not sure what his reach is but does not look that lengthy and is very squatty.  If Street could have played DT I think that staff would have made it happen, I doubt he fought over wanting to play DE instead of DT, and on paper they could have put Street at DT opposite Hill and Darian Roseboro as the other DE which could have been a solid front.  So there had to be a reason and that length could be an issue inside, will see what happens.  Again sure will blow up at the combine in workouts but the tape of him is not all that great to me.

True, but he may be out of position there at NC,also its not all about film in all cases, some teams look more about projection (See Danille Hunter who had one sack his senior year). Plus the coaching at the next level will get him up to speed really quick at a new position. 

Also in a Hurst thread, I said that I wouldn't be surprised if Hurst is 6'0 5/8 at the combine. He basically is Mike Daniels (minus the being a tank muscular like Daniels.)

On 11/23/2017 at 8:31 AM, MSURacerDT55 said:

True, but he may be out of position there at NC,also its not all about film in all cases, some teams look more about projection (See Danille Hunter who had one sack his senior year). Plus the coaching at the next level will get him up to speed really quick at a new position. 

Also in a Hurst thread, I said that I wouldn't be surprised if Hurst is 6'0 5/8 at the combine. He basically is Mike Daniels (minus the being a tank muscular like Daniels.)

People bring up Danielle Hunter a lot, kid was a freak show athlete at the combine and at LSU.  Sure he was not productive but I had him as a 2nd rounder I think and did get a lot of pressure on the QB I thought consistently in college.  His potential was off the charts as a pass rusher I thought and he showed enough on LSU.  But yes he did not have great sack numbers, helps being part of a fine defensive team and unit and learn from a great pro bowl speed pass rusher in Everson Griffen.  And Hunter was a DE on LSU not a LB so not like he was out of position in college, did project to some as a 3/4 OLB though.

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

Ozzy is the one handed Griffin draftable?

I hope so, would be a great story of perseverance.  Possibly a late round guy, for sure I think a team will give him a shot as a UDFA and see what happens.  Shaquem Griffin's stats are way down from last year, not near the production because teams are paying attention to him off the edge.  Against USF last night he was in position to make plays but almost bounced off the offensive player a few times going into tackle them.  Is obviously hard to wrap up without a hand to attach and pull the ball carrier.  Is basically having to tackle someone with one arm.  Love his effort though and would be potentially great to have around a NFL team I think.  See how he works out at the combine, that some people might really question as well. Like they said in the game he just started to bench press and did 225 once I think.  Hopefully he runs well, could maybe be a special teams guy with that effort he can give.  Is a long shot though of course, but so is his entire football career obviously.  A guy that works that hard despite the challenges he faces, those guys are always good to have around in high school, college and even in the NFL.

Week 13:

*Tyrell Crosby SR OT Oregon:  Impressive game by him and a good solid showing overall this season.  Ideally he is a RT but still not completely sold on him in pass protection but he seems to have good quick feet.  Also does seem a little on the chubby side I must say, potentially could maybe be a beast at guard as well.  Gets some 1st round talk, if he works out well at the senior bowl against consistent competition it could happen.  For sure should be a 2nd round pick, has played for awhile and even flashes a lot as a young prospect, but just now is showing an elite level of play I feel.  Then again could be the offense now being allowed to block aggressively and he is very good at it.  

*Albert Okwuegbunam RS FR TE Missouri:  Widly impressive young TE, really runs well and moves well for a man his size.  Awesome production this early in his career, could be a star down the road especially if Lock comes back for another year at QB.  Really impressive potential and upside, fine looking athlete with receiver skills and TE size, hard to handle in coverage for sure.  

*Tyre McCants RS JR WR USF:  Played possibly his best game of his career, was insanely productive.  Brought him up earlier in the year as a potential FB with pass catching skills.  Love his physical size and strength at WR, made some very impressive run after catch plays in this game when he was pulling defenders along.  Really showed some fine speed in the open field, possibly could play WR maybe if he has that kind of speed, did not show much of that during the year.  Still very interesting talent with his toughness, size and pass catching ability.  

*Royce Freeman SR RB Oregon:  Very good game for him and nice showing for senior day.  Freeman has been extremely productive and extremely consistent over a very long period of time.  Has stayed pretty damn healthy throughout all of those carries as well.  Is 6th all time in college football history with rushing yards from scrimmage.  Is climbing up the draft charts I think, easy to forget about him because he has been around so long it seems, but kid can obviously play, is a big back with good vision and decent speed.  Should be a solid 2nd or 3rd round pick.  Really nice looking player that has had a great career.   

*Mike Hughes JR CB UCF:  One of the few defensive backs that stopped people in that game.  And wow what a special return man, dang he is fast and athletic.  Smooth cover corner that could be a good one with that speed and ball skills, doubt he comes out early will see but if he returns as a senior could be one of the top corners for sure in the nation. 

*Drew Lock JR QB Missouri:  Cannot help but be impressed with his arm talent that is for sure.  Still hope he comes back for another year based on the depth at QB potential in the up coming draft.  If he comes back he will for sure be a 1st round talent and arguably the #1 QB overall as a senior.  Gets the ball in the playmakers hands that is for sure and knows how to spread it around to multiple weapons.

*Tremaine Edmunds JR OLB Virginia Tech:  I have liked him for awhile, but he is really taken his play to another level I think.  Potentially has out played the other top OLBs and if he comes out early will be the #1 one taken I feel as a true 4/3 OLB but could play in a 3/4 as well.  Such a rare special athlete and had a huge game against a tough Virginia team.

*Marcell Frazier RS SR DE Missouri:  Will be very interesting come draft time, is so smooth and athletic pass rusher.  Plays extremely quick for his size I think, very nimble and athletic.  Could play DE in a 4/3 or 3/4 OLB I think, has had a fine season as a pass rusher as well and in a some what down year for true DE types he could be a nice 2nd or 3rd round prospect, will see what happens and how he works out.  

*Connor Williams JR OT Texas:  Did not think he was going to play again this year, nice to see him back on the field.  Looked good I thought, showed some nice power and got some good push.  I think he could still maybe be a 1st rounder, I think does project more as a guard because he does struggle at times in pass pro.  Great to see him back and be able to play the bowl game as well, too bad it was in a loss for the team.  

*TJ Vasher RS FR WR Texas Tech:  Brought him up earlier in the year, really impressive young receiver, great size and speed.  Sure is a little skinny but kid makes plays and is making a lot more players later on this year.  Has a lot of upside and talent that is for sure, one to watch in the future with that size and speed.

*DeShon Elliott JR S Texas:  Kid is a straight up ballhawk at safety, love how he played even though he dropped more than one interception in that game.  Still he is around the football, knows how to read the play and make a break on the ball.  Really interesting safety prospect especially if he comes back for his senior season and has more time to develop athletically and as a player.

*Jarrett Stidham RS SOPH QB Auburn:  Played great in a big time game, always liked his strong arm and athletic ability.  Thought he would blow up on that Auburn offense and has in many some ways.  Good quick release, is a big time athlete at the QB position as well and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.  Even in this deep QB class if he comes out would be a 2nd or 3rd round pick I think.  Really nice talent and see how he does in the championship game this up coming week, especially if the RB talent is not there for Auburn.  

*Brian O'Neill JR OT Pitt:  Is rising up the OT rankings I think, super athletic big tackle who can handle his own in pass protection and be a power run blocker.  Moves well for his size and could maybe sneak into the 1st round.  Really sound player, thought he would come back as a senior and still might but now is showing potential that he could maybe come out early with how he is playing.

*KJ Costello RS FR QB Stanford:  Brought him up last week and he looked even better this week.  Kid is a legit QB prospect and a potential big time one down the road.  Does have an odd release at times and follow through but gets the ball where it needs to be and allows the receiver to make a play on the football.  Smart kid of course and one it really watch, good size quick release and runs a pro style system.  A ton to get excited with about this kid, could be a special talent for sure.

*Jordan Thomas SR TE Miss State:  Brought him up earlier in the year, just so interesting for a man being as big as he is and be such a fine looking athlete.  Has really started to produce more later on this season, so much so kid could be drafted late potentially.  Love his size, is just massive and really athletic, nice looking project TE for sure and one to watchout for come draft time.

*Quinton Flowers SR QB USF:  Is still a super long shot to play QB at the next level, but has a very inspirational background and story, and the kid is a fine athlete.  I think he will be a position change to WR or RB at the next level, is really gifted as a runner.  But in this game against UCF he really showed out as a passer having arguably the best game of his career.  Nice talent and totally worth a pick late come draft day.  

*Dakota Allen JR LB Texas Tech:  Brought him up earlier in the year, really impressed with how active he is as a linebacker.  Tough physical tackler who can run, makes plays consistently all over the field, could play strong side or inside I think especially in a 3/4.  Part of a huge turnaround defensively for the Texas Tech defense, is a really key part of it, solid prospects.

*Martinas Rankin RS SR OT/C Miss State:  Really impressive with his athletic ability overall, could be a surprise player come draft time and with that athletic ability could be a fine pass protector.  Had some history as a center as well, very interesting talent and could be a 2nd rounder maybe come draft day.  

*AJ Brown SOPH WR Ole Miss:  Has had a great year regardless of who is throwing the football.  Liked him a lot last year, such a big physical kid, really built and strong yet has good speed.  Next year could easily make himself into being a 1st round prospect with his consistency catching the ball and ability to make big plays, has really become a focus of that offense after showing flashes last year.  If he continues growth again he will for sure be a 1st round pick.

*Terry Beckner Jr JR DT Missouri:  Has had a productive year as a pass rusher and nice to see him healthy.  Is not the best run stopper in the world but if he can consistently get interior pressure on the QB teams will want him.  Be very curious what he does come draft time, with his injury history I assume he comes out early, could maybe be a 2nd round pick or 3rd rounder, will see.  Do wish he was stronger at the point of attack but hard to not love that quickness and burst.  

*Breeland Speaks RS JR DE/DT Ole Miss:  Was crazy productive in his ball game, all over the field making plays and making tackles.  Very active player and is much improved off last season, in much better shape and in better condition overall.  Very interesting potential 3/4 DE prospect I think, really solid game by him and crazy productive as a tackler.  Nice looking prospect, will see if he comes out early for the draft which he probably should based on his production and play this year.  

*Rashan Gary SOPH DE Michigan:  Absolutely crushed the pocket multiple times in that game, played big time I thought in a big time game.  Said many times I think he is a top 10 if not top 5 talent, showed that in this game with his ability to collapse the pocket and get pressure on the QB.  Could play DT in a 4/3 or DE in a 3/4 or 4/3, great looking prospect and could be even better next year.

*Sheldrick Redwine JR S Miami FL:  Was one of a few Miami defenders to show up in that game, was all over the field and made a few very impressive solo tackles.  Decent safety prospect and will see if he can continue to develop down the road.  Showed surprising toughness in that game I thought for his size, see if he can keep that up.

*Avonte Maddox SR CB Pitt:  Liked him last year and showed up big time in his game, nice slot corner potential and his ability to blitz is very interesting.  Does get beat but again as a slot guy who can have quickness and tackle in space, and still bring in on the blitz.  He is a interesting late round prospect potentially.

*Vita Vea JR DT Washington:  Another played that just crushed the pocket throughout the game.  Was able to get penetration or simply push the offensive lineman back into the QBs face more than once.  Is a outstanding athlete for a man his size and should be a high draft pick if he comes out, thought highly of him before the season and that has not changed this year, if anything I think more of him with his play on the field.  

*Matthew Thomas RS SR LB Florida State:  The kid sure is fast at linebacker.  Have talked about him before, very interesting player could play ILB in a 3/4 or OLB in a 4/3 I think.  Super speed at times, wish he was a little more thick and strong but cannot help but love that speed.  Should be a really solid 2nd round pick in the draft with his athletic ability at the linebacker position.

*Mason Cole SR OT Michigan:  The offense did not have a great game after the fast start but Cole played outstanding I thought.  Super athletic at tackle able to really get out in space and do some damage blocking.  I said before I think he could be a 1st round pick and still think that with his play.  One of the top 5 tackles in the up coming draft easy, should really time well at the combine also potentially.

*Justin Herbert SOPH QB Oregon:  Impressive looking athlete with a really live and strong arm.  See how he does next year, will get crazy amounts of hype like he the second coming of man or something.  Very interesting prospect though but hard to tell this early, and ask Josh Allen how fun it is when everyone assumes you are the next big thing in the sport at QB.  Will be expected to do a lot next year, interesting to see him develop and well worth the watching.  

*Denzel Ward JR CB Ohio State:  Played a good game and showed off his outstanding footwork and technique from the cornerback spot.  Just on that alone, his technique and ability to backpedal makes him at worst a 2nd round pick.  Do wish to see a little bit more physical play out of him as well as produce interceptions but he is sure a smooth cover man that is for sure, not easy to find those guys. 

*Levonta Taylor SOPH CB Florida State:  Has really had a down year this season but nice to see him end the year on a high note with the INTs he made.  Made some great plays and showed off the ball skills he hinted at as a freshman.  Expected more out of him this year but better late than never, will see if he can come back solid as a JR, is a very talented corner with a lot of upside I think.

*Kerryon Johnson JR RB Auburn:  Liked him a lot but is showing more and more that he is potentially an elite level running back, completely carried the team and is productive even in wild cat settings where there is almost no threat to pass the ball.  Could be a massive loss if he cannot play in that SEC title game, kid is an impressive leader and a tough confident competitor, having a great year and really rising up the draft boards.

Ryan Davis JR WR Auburn:  Who is this guy, played the game of his career out there looking untouchable at times.  Super quick in the open field and very hard for Bama to handle in space.  Played his best game this season by far, see if he can keep it up.  Is very small but that speed can kill and if he can make people miss like that in the open field consistently he could be quite the weapon.

*Jeff Holland JR DE Auburn:  Brought him up already once this year, he can really get after the QB and despite his small size and weight kid is very thick and strong.  Really similar to Lawson on Auburn last year, but Holland has stayed healthy all season this year and has proven to be a very solid pass rusher and be able to hold the edge on the line of scrimmage as well.  Curious what he does this year, could easily come out early and be a 2nd round pick or 3rd round guy, will see what he does.  Had a fine game and is the leader of that solid Auburn front four.  

*Dwayne Haskins RS FR QB Ohio State:  Did impress in a big time game I thought, did not make a ton of plays but was solid passing the football and already looks better passing than JT.  Could be a very different and or more dangerous offense next year if he can indeed pass the ball better down field.  Very interesting talent and Ohio State could be set at QB next year with him potentially.

*Elu Aydon SOPH DT Oregon State:  Is not a great prospect but might be one of the biggest players I have seen this year.  Or maybe his teammates are just that small.  Either way kid is a tree trunk out there, needs a lot of improvement getting off blocks and in terms of conditioning but be curious if he can develop that massive wide body.  

*Gary Johnson JR OLB Texas:  Very impressive speed he showed at the linebacker position.  Could develop into a really fine player next year, showed a lot of flashes of big time ability in this game. 

*Jordyn Brooks SOPH OLB Texas Tech:  Wish he got home a little more often at the QB, is always around the QB as a pass rusher it seems, quick athletic backer but still needs to continue to improve.  Like his pass rush potential that is for sure, active making plays at all levels.  See how he develops down the road, could be a good one.

*Blake Hance RS JR OT Northwestern:  I like his technique and footwork on the outside, good solid guy in pass protection and good fundamental play I think.  One to watch for next year if he does not come out which I doubt he will, could be a solid offensive tackle prospect in the future.

Others who impressed:

Natrell Jamerson SR S Wisconsin

Joshua Kaindoh FR DE Florida State

Marlon Davidson SOPH DE Auburn

Deshaun Davis JR ILB Auburn

Chandler Cox JR FB Auburn

Daniel Marx SR FB Stanford

Anthony Mahoungou SR WR Purdue

Jeremi Hall SR OG USF

D'Ernest Johnson SR RB USF

Kris Boyd JR CB Texas

Disappointed:

Luke Falk SR QB Washington Statecleardot.gif - Very disappointing outing for him again going up against a top flight defense.  Struggled big time with the pressure on him from the pocket.  Sure he can get the ball out of his hands but is very much a system QB and is not good when things break down.  Still will get a shot and a look at the next level but is no way one of the top level QBs in the up coming draft.  Has a lot of experience and production but does not have a arm that amazes you and against NFL style defensive teams with skilled DBs and pass rushers he struggles a lot.  

John O'Korn RS SR QB Michigan - Was not really a QB prospect next level before the year, did impress at times this season but did not impress in this big game.  Left a lot of plays on the field and is way to quick to take off and run with the football.  Panics a lot in the pocket and that is never good, might be a UDFA possibly but still has a long ways to go as a QB even as a project guy.

Josh Adams JR RB Notre Dame - Compared to what he was doing earlier in the year, he has disappointed especially in this game.  Might be injured it seems, just does not look like the same back and is not making the same plays running the ball.  Was not a huge fan of his running style before the year, then did have some standout performances but now is back to normal in a way.  Needs to show up in big games and be able to create yards when the blocking is not there and he has not really show up especially the past few weeks.

Alas the College Football 2017 regular season is over.............
tenor.gif

26847f6d5725be6dc2d23769a0fe5743.gif

Week 14:

*Jerome Baker JR OLB Ohio State: Played his best game of the year by far, was all over the field and made a ton of plays and tackles.  Have always liked his athletic ability and physically with how he is built and how he can run he is a 1st round talent potentially.  Could be a steal in the 2nd though and most likely will come out early for the draft especially with another good showing in the bowl season.  

*KJ Costello RS FR QB Stanford:  Love this kid as a prospect in what he is showing.  Really has turned around that offense with his ability to put the ball up in the air and allow the receiver to make a play.  Super impressive leadership especially considering he beat out two seniors for that QB spot.  Really smart kid on and off the football field and has big time potential I think.  Easily is one of the most talented young QB prospects in the nation and could be a big time player really soon.  

*Christian Wilkins JR DT Clemson:  Easy to forget just how good he is as a DL.  He could easily play DE in a 3/4 or 4/3 even, could be a great DT as well, tons of upside and is a big wide kid who is hard to get around.  Very solid athlete and would be surprised to not see him in the early part of the 1st round in the up coming draft.

*Bryce Love JR RB Stanford  Really too bad he has been so injured this year, hopefully he is not doing long term damage to himself physically because wow.  He sure can play through some pain and discomfort, hurts just watching him play the way he reacts.  Still super tough going out there and trying to do his best and still running the ball very well despite the injury, very rare now a days especially at that position.  Got to assume he comes out early with his health but who knows, maybe he likes playing in college and will come back, with the talent at that RB position I doubt he would be a 1st rounder this year but will see.  

*Michael Pittman Jr SOPH WR USC:  Played by far his best game of the year, showed good open field speed and size combination, made a lot of big plays.  Will see if he can be more consistent coming into next year, sure has the physical talent and nice to show up like he did in a big championship game.  

*Brandon Fanaika RS JR OG Stanford:  Really was impressed with how he was able to pull and move out there, athletic run blocking for sure, still needs more time and hopefully comes back for his final year at Stanford being a RS JR right now.  Really impressive with that athletic skill, made some huge blocks especially in there goal line offense.  

*Kaden Smith RS FR TE Stanford:  Really has a feel with their new starting QB.  Made some very athletic plays in that game that were really impressive.  Is not the best athlete in the world but he knows how to go up and get the football and competes hard, is one of a few very impressive young tight ends for Stanford which is nothing new, they always are a good group of players usually.  

*JK Dobbins FR RB Ohio State:  Outstanding showing for him, provided big time speed from the RB spot and when there was a hole he totally blew it up and made a big play.  Very solid freshman season for sure for Dobbins, had some ups and downs but is easily one of the best young running backs in the nation.  

*KJ Hill Ohio State SOPH WR Ohio State:  Did not make a ton of plays in that game but wow he is dangerous with the ball in his hands.  Love his open field speed and I expect really big things out of him next year, really good running after the catch that is for sure.  

*Uchenna Nwosu SR OLB USC:  Had a very good game especially as a pass rusher, was very hard to handle and is really interesting as a 4/3 OLB with his ability to rush the passer.  Could maybe play inside in a 4/3 but will see, regardless he has become a prospect this year and should be a nice mid round prospect potentially.  Really great quickness going after the QB and shows a ton of athletic ability and quickness.

Updated Projected 7 round draft ranking after Week 14.  Still going to change a ton with more underclassmen declaring or returning to school.  Included the most recent underclassmen to declare with the two Texas DBs which was a surprise, still will most likely be 2nd or 3rd round picks but for sure could be 1st rounders if they came back for another year.  And Henderson is a surprise but he is a fine return man and will be drafted just on that alone, but did not improve much as a pure receiver, just basically runs jet sweeps.  The QBs will go high but honestly no player really has played amazing football to be picked #1 clearly.  Barkley I thought would have been but he was not very productive later in the year, and Derwin James did not make as many plays this year I thought he would have.  Curious how they time and work out, assumed Barkley will impress so much in that he will be a lock top 4 pick.  

1st
Sam Darnold USC QB RS SOPH
Saquon Barkley Penn State RB JR
Derwin James Florida State S JR
Josh Rosen UCLA QB JR 
Quenton Nelson Notre Dame OG SR 
Arden Key LSU OLB/DE JR 
Vita Vea Washington DT JR 
Christian Wilkins Clemson DL JR
Minkah Fitzpatrick Alabama S/CB JR 
Orlando Brown Oklahoma OT RS JR
Bradley Chubb NC State DE SR 
Lamar Jackson Louisville QB JR 
James Washington Oklahoma State WR SR 
Tremaine Edmunds Virginia Tech OLB JR 
Mike Gesicki Penn State TE SR 
Clelin Ferrell Clemson DE RS SOPH 
Mike McGlinchey Notre Dame OT RS SR
Derrius Guice LSU RB JR 
Malik Jefferson Texas OLB JR 
Baker Mayfield Oklahoma QB SR
Harrison Phillips Stanford DT RS JR
Carlton Davis Auburn CB JR
Mason Cole Michigan OL SR 
Connor Williams Texas OT JR
Courtland Sutton SMU WR RS JR 
Tyrell Crosby Oregon OT/OG SR
Harold Landry Boston College DE SR
Roquan Smith Georgia ILB JR
Josh Allen Wyoming QB RS JR
Jerome Baker Ohio State OLB JR
Quin Blanding Virginia S SR
Calvin Ridley Alabama WR JR 

2nd 
Tarvarus McFadden Florida State CB JR 
Brian O'Neill Pitt OT JR 
Derrick Nnadi Florida State DT SR
Ronnie Harrison Alabama S JR 
Maurice Hurst Michigan DT RS SR
Equanimeous St. Brown Notre Dame WR JR 
Josey Jewell Iowa ILB SR 
Jaquan Johnson Miami FL S JR
Mark Andrews Oklahoma TE RS JR 
Mason Rudolph Oklahoma State QB SR 
RJ McIntosh Miami FL DT JR
Rashaan Evans Alabama LB SR 
Ronald Jones II USC RB JR
 Anthony Miller Memphis WR RS SR 
Martez  Ivey Florida OG JR 
Dante Pettis Washington WR SR
Josh Sweat Florida State OLB JR 
Denzel Ward Ohio State CB JR
Braden Smith Auburn OG SR
Martinas Rankin Miss State OT/C RS SR
Christian Kirk Texas A&M WR JR 
Chase Hansen Utah S RS JR 
Troy Fumagalli Wisconsin TE SR 
Billy Price Ohio State OG SR 
Dallas Goedert South Dakota State TE SR 
Armani Watts Texas A&M S SR
Bryce Love Stanford RB JR
Hayden Hurst South Carolina JR
Poona Ford SR DT Texas
DeShon Elliott Texas S JR
Micah Kiser Virginia ILB SR 
Bo Scarbrough Alabama RB JR 

3rd
Matthew Thomas Florida State LB SR 
Terry Beckner Jr Missouri  DT JR
Marcus Baugh Ohio State TE SR
Royce Freeman Oregon RB SR 
Isaiah Oliver Colorado JR
Lorenzo Carter Georgia OLB SR 
Jaire Alexander Louisville CB JR
Simmie Cobbs Jr Indiana WR SR 
Adonis Alexander Virginia Tech JR 
Sam Hubbard Ohio State OLB JR
Skai Moore South Carolina LB RS SR
Marcell Frazier Missouri DE/OLB RS SR
Deon Cain Clemson WR JR 
Frank Ragnow Arkansas C SR
Holton Hill Texas CB JR
Jaylen Samuels NC State WR/RB SR
DJ Reed Kansas State JR 
Quenton Meeks Stanford CB JR 
Azeem Victor Washington LB SR
Darius Jackson Jacksonville SR OLB
Jamarco Jones Ohio State OT SR  
Breeland Speaks Ole Miss DE/DT RS JR
Chukwuma Okorafor Western Michigan OT SR 
DJ Chark LSU WR SR 
Marcus Allen Penn State S SR 
Trenton Thompson Georgia DT JR 
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo Oklahoma OLB SR 
Ross Pierschbacher Alabama OG RS JR 
Sony Michel Georgia RB SR 
Duke Dawson Florida S SR 
Jamarcus King South Carolina CB SR 
Akrum Wadley Iowa RB SR
*Kamryn Pettway Auburn RB JR 
*Dalton Risner Kansas State OL JR
*Kolton Miller UCLA OT RS JR

4th
Tegray Scales Indiana ILB SR 
Iman Marshall USC CB JR 
Shamire Devine Georgia Tech OG SR
Chad Thomas Miami FL DE SR
Nick Chubb Georgia RB SR 
Yosuah Nijman Virgina Tech OT JR
Darius Leonard South Carolina State OLB RS JR 
Steven Richardson Minnesota DT SR 
Kentavius Street NC State DE SR
Anthony Wheeler Texas ILB JR
Marcus Davenport UTSA OLB SR 
Salesi Uhatafe Utah OG SR 
Jordan Thomas Oklahoma CB SR 
Jalyn Holmes Ohio State DE SR 
Adam Breneman UMASS TE RS JR 
Duke Ejiofor Wake Forest DE SR 
Cody O'Connell Washington State OG RS SR 
Jalen Davis Utah State CB SR
Kyle Meadows Kentucky OT SR 
Dorian O'Daniel Clemson OLB SR
Mark Walton Maimi FL JR
Deatrick Nichols CB/S USF
Ethan Wolf Tennessee TE SR 
Kendrick Norton Miami FL DT J
Donte Jackson LSU CB JR 
Uchenna Nwosu SR OLB USC
Marcell Ateman Oklahoma State
Lowell Lotulelei Utah DT SR 
Justin Jackson Northwestern RB SR 
Jester Weah Pitt WR SR
Antonio Callaway Florida WR JR 
Rashaad Penny San Diego State SR RB 
*Garret Dooley Wisconsin OLB RS SR
*Drue Tranquill Notre Dame OLB SR
*Da'Shawn Hand Alabama DE SR 
*Dominick Sanders Georgia S SR 
*Kemoko Turay Rutgers DE SR

5th
Riley Ferguson Memphis QB SR 
Bradley Bozeman Alabama C SR 
Khalid Hill Michigan FB RS SR 
Jonathan Cook Memphis S SR 
Darius James Auburn OT SR
Wyatt Teller Virginia Tech OG RS SR 
Will Hernandez OG UTEP SR 
Kalen Ballage Arizona State RB SR
Donnie Ernsberger Western Michigan TE SR
Manny Bowen Penn State OLB JR  
Luke Falk Washington State QB SR 
Marquis Haynes Ole Miss OLB SR 
Dimitir Flowers Oklahoma FB SR
David Knevel Nebraska OT SR 
Joseph Noteboom TCU OT SR
Christopher Herndon IV Miami FL SR TE
J'Mon Moore Missouri WR SR 
Ja'Von Rolland-Jones Arkansas St. OLB SR 
Jake Wieneke South Dakota State WR SR
Cedric Wilson Boise State WR SR
Rashard Fant Indiana SR CB
Justin Crawford West Virginia RB SR
Tyrone Crowder Clemson OG RS SR 
Chris Worley Ohio State OLB SR 
Godwin Igwebuike Northwestern S SR 
Alex Officer Pitt C RS SR 
Davin Bellamy Georgia OLB SR 
Shaun Dion Hamilton Alabama ILB SR 
Koron Crump Arizona State OLB SR 
Fred Warner BYU OLB SR 
Taylor Stallworth South Carolina DT SR
Allen Lazard Iowa State WR SR 
*Naashon Hughes Texas LB SR 
*Jaleel Wadood UCLA S SR 
*Frank Herron LSU DT SR
*JK Scott Alabama P SR 
*Keishawn Bierria Washington ILB SR 
*BJ Hill NC State DT SR 

6th 
Kyzir White West Virginia S SR
David Bright Stanford OG SR
MJ Stewart UNC CB SR 
Mike McCray Michigan OLB RS SR 
Quadree Henderson Pitt WR JR
Chase Winovich Michigan DE SR
Jason Cabinda Penn State ILB SR 
Isaiah Wynn Georgia OT SR
Joel Lanning Iowa Star ILB SR
Genard Avery Memphis LB SR
Tyquan Lewis Ohio State DE SR 
Jordan Chunn Troy SR RB
Brandon Facyson Virginia Tech CB RS SR
Cam Phillips Virginia Tech WR SR
Andrew Motuapuaka Virginia Tech ILB SR 
Chris Westry Kentucky CB JR 
Eric Cotton Stanford DE SR 
Jordan Sherit Florida DE SR
RJ Prince UNC OG SR
Aaron Cochran Ok State OT SR
Jack Cichy Wisconsin RS SR ILB
Patrick Kugler Michigan C SR
Tyler Howell Missouri OT SR 
Kenny Hill TCU QB RS SR 
Robert Foster Alabama WR SR
Nick DeLuca NDSU ILB SR 
Ben Niemann Iowa OLB SR
Darrel Williams LSU RB SR  
Peter Kalambayi Stanford OLB RS SR 
Braxton Berrios Miami FL WR SR
Richard Lagow Indiana QB SR 
Garrett Dickerson Northwestern TE/FB SR
*Daniel Carlson Auburn K SR
*Gewhite Stallworth La Tech OT SR 
 *Durham Smythe Notre Dame TE SR 
*D'Ernest Johnson SR RB USF
*Brian Allen Michigan State OG SR 
*Jaryd Jones-Smith Pitt OT SR
*Roc Thomas Jacksonville State RB SR
*DaeSean Hamilton Penn State WR SR
*Avonte Maddox Pitt CB SR
*James Hearns Louisville OLB RS SR 

7th
Kurt Benkert Virginia QB SR
Brendan Mahon Penn State OG SR
Demetrius Monday Kent State CB SR 
Sean Chandler Temple CB SR 
Nyles Morgan Notre Dame ILB SR 
KJ Malone LSU OG SR 
Al-Rasheed Benton West Virginia ILB SR
Quiton Flowers USF QB/WR SR
Jordan Thomas Miss State TE SR
Duke McGhee Minnesota S RS SR 
J.T. Barrett Ohio State QB SR
Donovan Wilson Texas A&M S SR 
Darius Phillips Western Michigan CB SR 
Michael Hill Ohio State DT SR 
Anthony Averett Alabama CB SR 
Ja'Whaun Bentley Purdue OLB SR 
Ralph Webb Vandy RB SR 
Ian Bunting Michigan TE SR
Matt Linehan Idaho QB SR 
Dee Delaney Miami FL CB SR 
E.J. Levenberry UCONN OLB RS SR 
Natrell Jamerson SR S Wisconsin
Linell Bonner Houston WR SR 
Shawun Lurry Northern Illinois CB SR 
Reggie Hall Jacksonville St CB SR
Nick Sharga Temple FB SR
Gelen Robinson Purdue DE SR
Trevon Young Louisville OLB RS SR 
Tre Flowers Oklahoma State S SR 
Leon Jacobs Wisconsin OLB RS SR
Jaylen Dunlap Illinois CB RS SR
De'Mornay Pierson-El Nebraska WR SR 
*Jarvion Franklin Western Michigan SR RB
*Jamar Summers UCONN CB SR 
*Nate Wozniak Minnesota TE SR 
*Shaquem Griffin UCF OLB SR
*Kyle Hicks TCU RB SR 
*Hootie Jones Alabama S SR 
*Colton Jumper Tennessee LB SR
*Joshua Frazier Alabama DE SR
*Steven Dunbar Houston WR SR 
*Brandon Ray Western Kentucky OG RS SR 

Players I have not included in the draft or taken out of based on injury, performance or the feeling they will not come out early for the draft:

Da'Ron Payne Alabama DT JR 
Cameron Smith USC ILB JR 
Patrick Vahe Texas OG JR 
Porter Gustin USC OLB JR 
Jordan Whitehead Pitt S JR
Wilton Speight Michigan QB SR 
Charles Omenihu Texas DE JR
Jessie Bates III Wake Forest S RS SOPH 
James Daniels Iowa C JR 
Trey Adams Washington OT JR 
Jaylon Ferguson La Tech OLB JR 
C'yontai Lewis Florida TE JR