Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, pigsooie5 said:

On paper, it’s not really an opinion it’s a fact. Name me a team that’s added more talent this offseason....I’ll wait. Hard for me to take someone’s opinion seriously when they clearly have an average fans knowledge on the development of Trubisky. I think there’s a greater chance of Oakland landing a top 3 pick than the Bears.

A fact before they have even played a snap in 2018 LOL Come on man, you're kidding me right?   I've been watching football much too long to buy into offseason hype froma team that hasn't sniffed the playoffs in 20 years lol 

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

in your opinion the Bears are the most improved team since last season on paper.  That's nice, let's see where this improvement gets them because I assure you it wont be the playoffs.   I'm telling you trabinski isn't a good Qb and this is a QB driven league.  

Bills and Jags both went to the playoffs with atrocious QB play last year. Idc how the game changes or if it's "QB driven", if you've got a great running game and a top flight D, you can make the playoffs and even make SB runs. Happens every year.

And the Bears already had a top 10 D before Roquan and Mack were added to it. Add Jordan Howard to it and all Trubisky has to do is not go full Nathan Peterman all year and we're not getting a top 10, maybe even top 15 pick from them.

4 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

On paper, it’s not really an opinion it’s a fact. Name me a team that’s added more talent this offseason....I’ll wait. Hard for me to take someone’s opinion seriously when they clearly have an average fans knowledge on the development of Trubisky. I think there’s a greater chance of Oakland landing a top 3 pick than the Bears.

You might be right

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Exactly like I said.  The Raiders now have an added pressure to nail the draft picks and if they don't the front office is inept.  Detroit is not a well ran organization but from a strategic stand point they made the correct move like the Raiders did by moving Mack.  Retaining Suh would not have propelled them to the playoffs in fact they would have been in worse position had they kept him.  

I don't understand this concept of "added pressure to nail the draft picks". As if they just weren't really trying before and now they're going to scout extra extra hard now. 

The draft is a crapshoot and our front office is average at best compared to other teams. What is the point of a high draft pick if a team is unwilling to pay them if they actually turn out to be good/elite.

Archived