Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, justwinbaby81 said:

It can happen, it's just unlikely. It's happened three times in either conference since 2002 realignment. For good reason--there are 6 games between the 3 potential teams, or 6 losses.

Bears in my mind are getting 3 or 4. Even being generous and putting them at 9-7 I have them out of playoffs. Like I said when you originally quoted me, they need a lot to go right even at 9-7. That would mean Packers/Vikings falling off, hence my original statement. 

If Bears were a 6 win team before the trade they are not a 10 win team now. Mack is otherworldly but he doesn't throw the ball.

Yeah, Trubisky does, and...? He was decent last year and his OC was Dowell Loggains & his top weapons were Kendall Wright (no longer on the team), Dion Sims (now the team’s #3 TE) and Josh Bellamy (team’s #6 WR now). They won 5 games last year and have added an offensive coach, Roquan Smith, Trey Burton, Allen Robinson, Anthony Miller and Taylor Gabriel. Again by no means do I think they’re making the playoffs, but 6 wins? Come on.

1 hour ago, Rolni said:

The Bears could put a pretty strong defense on the field IMO. 

That front 7 could be really good under Fangio.

Their offense on the other hand has lots of ?s. Their OL looks weak to me, so this might not be a Rams 2.0 with Matt Nagy and Trubisky.

They also happen to be in the same division as the Packers and Vikings! I can't really see them taking over those 2 squads...

Rodgers is still one of the best, their D looks good on paper again!

The Vikings have one of the better rosters overall and should be a lot stronger and balanced then the Bears IMO.

I can see a 0-4 or 1-3 for the Bears against these teams easily...Even the Lions could go 1-1 with them IMO.

With that said we might end up with 2 TOP 15 picks next year...

What part of the Packers D looks good on paper? LOL

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Yeah, Trubisky does, and...? He was decent last year and his OC was Dowell Loggains & his top weapons were Kendall Wright (no longer on the team), Dion Sims (now the team’s #3 TE) and Josh Bellamy (team’s #6 WR now). They won 5 games last year and have added an offensive coach, Roquan Smith, Trey Burton, Allen Robinson, Anthony Miller and Taylor Gabriel. Again by no means do I think they’re making the playoffs, but 6 wins? Come on.

That was Vegas' assessment, which--no offense--outweighs the opinion of a Bears fan.

And if you don't think they are making the playoffs what are you even arguing?

He’s a Bears fan. So used to masochism. It’s a cousin to the Browns.  

They are not making the playoffs with Trubisky leading the troops. NFC is stacked and his division is probably one of the best. All defense no offense. Can Nagy really turn that around?

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

He’s a Bears fan. So used to masochism. It’s a cousin to the Browns.  

They are not making the playoffs with Trubisky leading the troops. NFC is stacked and his division is probably one of the best. All defense no offense. Can Nagy really turn that around?

Your favorite team has one winning season over the last 1.5 decades. Good talk.

10 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

That was Vegas' assessment, which--no offense--outweighs the opinion of a Bears fan.

And if you don't think they are making the playoffs what are you even arguing?

Vegas’ assessment outweighs the assessment of a fan who watches every snap?

Your argument is Mack doesn’t throw the ball, which gives off the impression that you think Trubisky is terrible. He was below average throwing to guys as talented as you and I, sure, but their skill positions are absolutely loaded now.

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Your argument is Mack doesn’t throw the ball, which gives off the impression that you think Trubisky is terrible. He was below average throwing to guys as talented as you and I, sure, but their skill positions are absolutely loaded now.

Haha good talk! ?

not like you can talk with that winning statement  concerning we both haven’t won a Super Bowl since the 80’s

Trubiscuit ain’t taking anyone anywhere. You aren’t getting another fluke all defense, Grossman Super Bowl again.

10 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Maybe you should understand how the spread is formulated it’s where the money goes has nothing to do with who’s the better team.

35 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Yes. Yes it does. In fact I would venture to guess you are the exact kind of person who helps make them rich. Look no further than your assessment of Trubisky and his supporting cast. "Absolutely loaded". Really dude? 

3 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Yes. Yes it does. In fact I would venture to guess you are the exact kind of person who helps make them rich. Look no further than your assessment of Trubisky and his supporting cast. "Absolutely loaded". Really dude? 

No, the Bears stink. You’re right. That 2019 first will be top 3. The Raiders are awesome. See ya!

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

They will probably go 2-4 in their division. All division games are tough for all teams. 

They went 1-5 last season by splitting with Lions. That likely happens again. After the Mack trade they are still a distant 4th in Vegas to win division (+900) so they seem to agree.

18 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Lol. Robinson amd Burton are average at best. 

17 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

No, the Bears stink. You’re right. That 2019 first will be top 3. The Raiders are awesome. See ya!

Bro.. what did you think would happen when you come on to our forums when we're all still salty from the trade?

Raider fans are obviously going to have a confirmation bias against the Bears because the future of our team is now dependent on the Bears flopping. Pretty naive in thinking that you could change any of our minds..

Archived