Black Ops 4

iknowcool

58 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

One of the most nonsensical patches ever. Almost none of it makes sense.

I haven't had a chance to play. I like the supposed changes in Blackout, but I don't understand the multi ones. I get the Crash nerf in theory, because it is OP in parties, but could be totally useless when you play solo.

Do the guns handle as bad as people are saying? 

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

the Flak Jacket and Tac Mask challenges are ridiculous......

I use Tac Mask on the majority of classes, have 50+ hours played, and only have 7 kills towards that challenge. Need 300.

I really hate pounding on with the rest of the flamers on reddit, but I'm pretty shocked that the first patch didn't have some adjustment to either the 9-bang or the Tac Mask's effect on it

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I really hate pounding on with the rest of the flamers on reddit, but I'm pretty shocked that the first patch didn't have some adjustment to either the 9-bang or the Tac Mask's effect on it

Tac Mask needs to be almost a 100% counter to 9-bang, tempest, shock drone, etc

8 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Tac Mask needs to be almost a 100% counter to 9-bang, tempest, shock drone, etc

I think I would prefer a nerf to the 9-bang, only because I don't want the Tac Mask to become a necessary perk. Flak Jacket as it is sucks because an RC car will still 1 hit you, so the only competitor is Engineer. 

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Also I don't know if I can go back to Core... really liking HC.

I transitioned to HC about halfway through BLOPS III and haven't looked back.  Wish they would disable Body Armor for the mode though.  Using any gun without FMJ puts you at a major disadvantage given how many people run it. 

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Also I don't know if I can go back to Core... really liking HC.

I started HC and have never looked back.  If I want to pump a ton of bullets into someone before I kill them I would play Halo.  I'm sure I'm in the minority though.

Archived