Black Ops 4

iknowcool

14 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Downloading the companion app gives you points? Nice.

I don't like the changes to Blackout. They're basically made sniping crap with the big buff to armor :(  I played a few games last night

Haven't played yet, but having those armor plates in crates and floor loot is really stupid imo.  It should only come from broken armor off dead players.  In addition to making it repairable, they made armor stronger too right? 

20 minutes ago, showtime said:

Is there something wrong with my console or am I not the only one who gets 10+GB updates for this game at least 4 times already?  I got a 22GB update a day or two ago and I'm tired of it.

I've never experienced that.  I'm on XB1X, not sure if you're on the same.

I am glad they nerfed SDM, but I'm also disappointed they nerfed Spitfire.  My ideal load out was ABR/Rampart and Spitfire.  Koshka is the bane of my existence, can't use it for ****.  

37 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

I am glad they nerfed SDM, but I'm also disappointed they nerfed Spitfire.  My ideal load out was ABR/Rampart and Spitfire.  Koshka is the bane of my existence, can't use it for ****.  

Play with me bby

I don't understand why they nerf single shots. You gotta be semi accurate for it to matter anyway. Even though that Spitfire was COMPLETELY stupid pre-patch, I don't understand them nerfing that either. At the end of the day, you just gotta get good. Or at the very least add some recoil to it. That Spitfire was just super dumb with no recoil whatsoever. Making the casuals complaints about the 9-bang lulzy, in my opinion.

TL; DR - Stop crying for nerfs and get that VIOLENCE, SPEED AND MOMENTUM!

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:
2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Downloading the companion app gives you points? Nice.

I don't like the changes to Blackout. They're basically made sniping crap with the big buff to armor :(  I played a few games last night

Haven't played yet, but having those armor plates in crates and floor loot is really stupid imo.  It should only come from broken armor off dead players.  In addition to making it repairable, they made armor stronger too right? 

I agree with the armor repair... by end game you have a stack of 10 of them. It would make sense to have them only come off of broken armor. Adds another meta - aim for headshot or break armor?

They made the armor "last longer", so I guess yeah they made it stronger. All i know is using a paladin from long range is no longer very fun 

4 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I don't understand why they nerf single shots. You gotta be semi accurate for it to matter anyway. Even though that Spitfire was COMPLETELY stupid pre-patch, I don't understand them nerfing that either. At the end of the day, you just gotta get good. Or at the very least add some recoil to it. That Spitfire was just super dumb with no recoil whatsoever. Making the casuals complaints about the 9-bang lulzy, in my opinion

TL; DR - Stop crying for nerfs and get that VIOLENCE, SPEED AND MOMENTUM!

To be fair the SDM was too strong. I you put a sniper scope on it, it killed in 2 or 3 shots with armor if you get a headshot, with minimal to no recoil, and a big magazine. It trumped any sniper long range, and was really good mid range with a 2x

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

To be fair the SDM was too strong. I you put a sniper scope on it, it killed in 2 or 3 shots with armor if you get a headshot, with minimal to no recoil, and a big magazine. It trumped any sniper long range, and was really good mid range with a 2x

I get where you're coming from, but I've never never been a fan of nerfs. Whether I'm decent at a game or a flat out fraud, just never been a fan. 

10 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:
17 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I get where you're coming from, but I've never never been a fan of nerfs. Whether I'm decent at a game or a flat out fraud, just never been a fan. 

It's a hard balance. In Fortnite for example, there are tiers of guns and some guns are better than others. But the classic cod experience is that every gun has its advantages and disadvantages and aren't inherently supposed to be much better than others, so they're trying to keep that philosophy in Blackout. If we're going off of that, the SDM was overpowered and needed to be nerfed. 

16 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Shroud is a great player though. You can't compare him to your average player. He'd wreck a lot of these kids with a pistol. That's an unfair comparison.

Him killing with a pistol like that takes amazing skill that not a lot of people have.  With the SDM he wasn't even really doing anything that amazing, especially for a PC player.  Two quick shots with not much recoil from range and it's a kill.  A lot of players can do that and it's just OP especially compared to other snipers.  

7 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

I'm on Xbox as well.  I forgot that I paused the update, but it's 26.44 GB.  I wonder if something is wrong with my game for some reason. 

Archived