Titans fan 617

Cyprien Out For The Year

While Vaccaro and Reid are obvious names to throw out at this point. I think its important to remember these facts. 

Kevin Byard has a very versatile skill set and could conceivably play some SS himself. Kendrick Lewis has a ton of starting experience as a deep safety (80+ starts) and could fill Byards deep role if he is  playing closer to the LOS

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

He did tweet it!

How big of a hit is this for you guys?

I mean I’m not going to trash him but he missed some of last year and he is the weak link of the secondary. However, I always hate messing with the consistency of the starting group. They have to make a move because I’m not comfortable with a rookie, Kendrick Lewis, or Damontrae Hurst starting.

I know it's kneejerk to just expect them to get the biggest name on the FA pile and sign him to an 1-year deal.  But, I don't know if that's the obvious route

They could go with just the next guy up and then sign a cheap guy from the FA pool.

or

They could go the 1 year route with Reid or Vaccaro. 
I'm prepared for the first option and the reaction of disappointment after here in the forum. :) 

Also I could see him cut at the end of the year. Too high a salary with Mariota needing to get paid. 

Hopefull we look at Reid or Vacarro.. I’m shocked Reid hasn’t been signed yet honestly

How would it take to get Thomas?? Doubt it happens when it’s ppl like Reid and Vacarro that’s available with out giving up anything 

Earl Thomas isn’t going to happen no sense of giving up more assets when you can just go sign Vaccaro for money