Preseason, Week 1: VIKINGS (0-0) at Broncos (0-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

• Trevor Siemien
    • Paxton Lynch
    • Kyle Sloter
    • Chad Kelly
    • Other

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

How much time do you think you have to get out of the way. You still have to make contact for a player to me marker down. 

He only gained about 5 yards after the catch, so it’s enough to regain balance without contact.

Why are we talking about jumping out of the way? All you have to do is help him to the ground. 

Coley was going to the ground right after the catch was made because the ball was thrown behind him. He gained nothing after the catch... unless I’m remembering the play terribly wrong. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I’m amazed I’m not, I argued with him, and he was actually respectful.... I was amazed.... but I did unfollow

him

He's just too wrapped up in his own process and convinced it right without ever vetting or challenging it....like say, Matt Waldman does

3 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Why are we talking about jumping out of the way? All you have to do is help him to the ground. 

Coley was going to the ground right after the catch was made because the ball was thrown behind him. He gained nothing after the catch... unless I’m remembering the play terribly wrong. 

I just don’t see how you keep you head up

on the tackle? How do you possibly get lower than him and make the tackle.

in game speed you don’t just let someone fall down and touch him, which is what I mean by jump out of the way. 

The tackler would have had to move out of the way to not get their feet/knees/ankles taken out .

5 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

He's just too wrapped up in his own process and convinced it right without ever vetting or challenging it....like say, Matt Waldman does

There is plenty I agree about with him, but some things I just don’t understand. I do love when the Dan Lebatard Show made fun of him and he go a ESPN gig for a month lol

Archived