College Football 2018

plan9misfit

The heartbreak is real. I have no faith the Cowboys season will turn around so all my heart and soul is with the Longhorns and Yankees now lol. But playing on the road these next 2 saturdays will be tough. KState always plays the Horns tough and OU is usually always a toss up. But they look vunerable to the run which should help. 

1 minute ago, romo2bryant said:

Could be potentially near that level next year. Looked Dominant at times last night.

Indeed, but the lack of cohesion as a unit and the overall reduction in speed at the d-line was very noticable.

Don’t get me wrong; OSU has a ton of talent. It just shows the level of talent Bosa has compared to his teammates. He’s just on a different level than they are.

To those who have mentioned my Razorbacks, we all knew this season was a throw away. You can't go from a run heavy offense under Bielema to a pass heavy attack under Morris and expect instant results. Morris needs a couple of years to bring in his own players before being judged. If Alabama doesn't beat us by 35 today, they were taking it easy on us.

Archived