Sign in to follow this  
plan9misfit

College Football 2018

The heartbreak is real. I have no faith the Cowboys season will turn around so all my heart and soul is with the Longhorns and Yankees now lol. But playing on the road these next 2 saturdays will be tough. KState always plays the Horns tough and OU is usually always a toss up. But they look vunerable to the run which should help. 

I mentioned this in the draft prospect thread: OSU’s defense is pretty mediocre without Bosa. They’re good, but far from great. His impact on that team is immeasurable.

12 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I mentioned this in the draft prospect thread: OSU’s defense is pretty mediocre without Bosa. They’re good, but far from great. His impact on that team is immeasurable.

Chase Young the sophmore Defensive end is REALLY good. 

5 minutes ago, romo2bryant said:

Yeah OSU is probably going to have the first edge rusher off the board in back to back years

17 minutes ago, romo2bryant said:

But he’s not on Bosa’s level.

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

But he’s not on Bosa’s level.

Could be potentially near that level next year. Looked Dominant at times last night.

1 minute ago, romo2bryant said:

Could be potentially near that level next year. Looked Dominant at times last night.

Indeed, but the lack of cohesion as a unit and the overall reduction in speed at the d-line was very noticable.

Don’t get me wrong; OSU has a ton of talent. It just shows the level of talent Bosa has compared to his teammates. He’s just on a different level than they are.

You know, was watching that USC and Arizona game last night and day dreaming how nice it would be if Dak had Tate's physical ability. So many games we would have won, and we definitely would have gone to face the Pats in 2016.

Posted (edited)

To those who have mentioned my Razorbacks, we all knew this season was a throw away. You can't go from a run heavy offense under Bielema to a pass heavy attack under Morris and expect instant results. Morris needs a couple of years to bring in his own players before being judged. If Alabama doesn't beat us by 35 today, they were taking it easy on us.

Edited by htfryar
typos suck

11 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I am loving this Red River Shootout game! ??

The hope is starting to come back to me that Herman has finally turned us around!!!!!!!

d9UZ68O.png