Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Bulaga in the KM discussion..............................................................................................................................................................

Better than the actual conversation! Lol

15 hours ago, Joe said:

Ok @Packerraymond and @packfanfb,

1. Do we actually have evidence that Khalil Mack is being ignored because Oakland doesn't care?

and/or

2. Do we have evidence that Mack isn't asking for too much money?

I posed this rhetorical question last week: With what money are we going to sign him to an extension? We're talking about trading a lot away for a guy who will ask for a ton of money we're unwilling to pay after the season and a guy who, one could argue, is holding out for more money. Let's not forget that Gute was the guy who has been negotiating all of the current Packer contracts...

Joe, that is the wrong attitude.  This is the internet.  We need to make up a story about how the Raiders FO hates Mack and get enough hits to that it is trending.  Then Mack will hear about it.  THEN we trade for him.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Joe, that is the wrong attitude.  This is the internet.  We need to make up a story about how the Raiders FO hates Mack and get enough hits to that it is trending.  Then Mack will hear about it.  THEN we trade for him.

Yes making this story up, that's what this is :P

Let pretend to be Mack's agent and piss off the Raiders so it's more likely they trade him.

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Let pretend to be Mack's agent and piss off the Raiders so it's more likely they trade him.

We can create a fake agent and screw up the whole thing!

Hi, I am Harvey Schillermann, and I will be representing the interests of Mr. Mack.

0925114.jpg

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We can create a fake agent and screw up the whole thing!

Hi, I am Harvey Schillermann, and I will be representing the interests of Mr. Mack.

0925114.jpg

Yeah but sadly Gruden already knows that, “Joel Segal is Khalil’s agent." 

Though those do look like Packers throw back colors, good job.

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Of course Gruden is working on getting Mack back in the fold for the Raiders.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/17/jon-gruden-says-raiders-are-working-on-getting-khalil-mack-back/

Gruden is doing nothing but coaching according to Gruden

From the article:

It’s unclear what the Raiders and Mack are “working on,” given that they are not talking or negotiating.

“This is a negotiation,” Gruden separately told SiriusXM NFL Radio. “Joel Segal is Khalil’s agent. They’ve got their plan. General Manager Reggie McKenzie and the people negotiating on our end have a plan. I’m coaching the team. At this time, he’s not here, and we have to focus on what we can control, and that’s just working.”

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Yeah but sadly Gruden already knows that, “Joel Segal is Khalil’s agent." 

Though those do look like Packers throw back colors, good job.

TBH, I just did a google image search for "jew lawyer" and that was the first photo, colors of his suit were luck of the draw.  Isn't Joel Segal a movie producer? 

1 minute ago, Beast said:

What's ridiculous is the assertion they getting rid of bulaga gets us Mack or helps the team when it means putting Rodgers at more risk.

No one said getting rid of Bulaga directly gets us Mack. The conversation was a hypothetical in regards to future cap space and the space that may need to be created for Mack. For all we know Gute could cut Bulaga next year anyways. No one is saying that Bulaga doesn't have value but if you think he has as much value as Mack would to this team, we are on two different planets in regards to what wins football games.

20 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

Gruden is doing nothing but coaching according to Gruden

From the article:

Gruden never said he's doing nothing. Hell Gruden ego would never let him say that. You did take in the first part he said. 

Gruden said he's working on getting Mack back. And the second part he was talking about the active negotiations, which he's not apart of. That doesn't mean he's doing nothing.

35 minutes ago, Beast said:

Call him and tell him you're God and he should go to GB.

18 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

No one said getting rid of Bulaga directly gets us Mack. The conversation was a hypothetical in regards to future cap space and the space that may need to be created for Mack. For all we know Gute could cut Bulaga next year anyways. No one is saying that Bulaga doesn't have value but if you think he has as much value as Mack would to this team, we are on two different planets in regards to what wins football games.

For all we know Gute could cut anyone this year, just proves we know nothing.

If you don't think protecting Rodgers is important, then I don't know what to say

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

TBH, I just did a google image search for "jew lawyer" and that was the first photo, colors of his suit were luck of the draw.  Isn't Joel Segal a movie producer? 

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I tried this. Can confirm this is the first image

38 minutes ago, Beast said:

For all we know Gute could cut anyone this year, just proves we know nothing.

If you don't think protecting Rodgers is important, then I don't know what to say

When did I or any one else ever say that protecting Rodgers wasn't important? 

Bulaga is a good player. Protecting Rodgers is important. Both obvious statements.

This was a conversation about the potential opportunity costs of acquiring Mack. You turned this into some weird conversation about me not understanding the importance of offensive lineman. This was a major waste of my time. 

Archived