Bears could be interested in trading too much for Khalil Mack

cooters22

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Why are you comparing a Wade Phillips defense to a Rex Ryan/Pettime defense? Compare it to the Jets, Bills or Browns defenses, defenses he literally called.

BECAUSE I FREAKING WANTED TO! ... you're our mod, not our boss... so please don't tell us what to do!

I wanted to convey the hybrid defense FRONT (that's was the topic, the front, not the coverage, the defensive front) that other people brought up and it's most well known for being used by Wade Phillips and the Broncos... not Rex Ryan. Sorry for attempting to help other understand and not being perfectly technical, as I thought well known and understand might be better than technical for helping other users freaking understand. 

I have no idea who was coach at the time, but if you go back and watch 330 lbs of Red Bryant (a more athletic Ryan Pickett) playing "4-3 DE" for the Seahawks between 2011 and 2013, you can watch as he plays two gap run clogging from the 5 technique just like most traditional 3-4 teams do and using a LB blitzer of the edge just like 3-4 defense. The Seahawks then switched to a traditional and real 4-3.

These were other examples of a 3 DT and 1 DE defense fronts with an extra edge rusher at LB which was the defensive topic that was brought up.

I stayed on topic, I discussed the matter on hand, I tried to help other understand... and I'm being criticized?  WTF?

29 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

but in Denver let's be real more often than not you aren't wasting DeMarcus Ware or Von Miller by dropping them. It operated like your standard 3-4 more often than not.

AND YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY I'M COMPARING IT? ... you aren't wasting Ware, Miller, Perry or Matthews by dropping in coverage that often.

Just now, Shanedorf said:

220px-Taz-Looney_Tunes.svg.png

61dzpp+ccJL._SY606_.jpg

Thanks the the visual aids

1 minute ago, Beast said:

BECAUSE I FREAKING WANTED TO! ... you're our mod, not our boss... so please don't tell us what to do!

I wanted to convey the hybrid defense FRONT (that's was the topic, the front, not the coverage, the defensive front) that other people brought up and it's most well known for being used by Wade Phillips and the Broncos... not Rex Ryan. Sorry for attempting to help other understand and not being perfectly technical, as I thought well known and understand might be better than technical for helping other users freaking understand. 

I have no idea who was coach at the time, but if you go back and watch 330 lbs of Red Bryant (a more athletic Ryan Pickett) playing "4-3 DE" for the Seahawks between 2011 and 2013, you can watch as he plays two gap run clogging from the 5 technique just like most traditional 3-4 teams do and using a LB blitzer of the edge just like 3-4 defense. The Seahawks then switched to a traditional and real 4-3.

These were other examples of a 3 DT and 1 DE defense fronts with an extra edge rusher at LB which was the defensive topic that was brought up.

I stayed on topic, I discussed the matter on hand, I tried to help other understand... and I'm being criticized?  WTF?

AND YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY I'M COMPARING IT? ... you aren't wasting Ware, Miller, Perry or Matthews by dropping in coverage that often.

Deep breaths brah

1 minute ago, Beast said:

This response is probably too something... but I only posted that message to try to help someone else, and the system deleted the post twice before I finally got it out, and then I'm attacked for posting on the direction good subject that someone else brought up... I needed to vent... the big difference is the coverage and no one is talking about coverage.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Deep breaths brah

Whip out the Illudium Q -36 Space Modulator - works every time

2 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Don’t do this VanS already cursed our record for next season don’t steal Mack too!

He's got the Packers finishing at 14-2, we're doomed too  xD

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Mack to GB ISSS close to being done, just deciding what year the 7th round pick GB is giving up will be. Gute proving he's nothing like Ted and gets things done

1 reply0 retweets6 likes

Retweet

OH SNAP!

Someone call suicide watch for @Gannon12, it's Arrigo!

Archived