Jump to content
Its A Sabotage

death sentence - rookie rb leo fournette foot/ankle inj

Recommended Posts

He dealt with an ankle/foot injury for the majority of last year too. So this isn’t good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This small wave that we were trying to build and ride into the season has officially died out. This team needs to make sure he is 100% and not rush anything. He will be not very effective if they throw him out there prematurely, just like he was in his last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Well this sucks. Cancel the season, we're done

Story of each Jaguars season since 2008: 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So glad Fournette opened his mouth too about how slow the game is...apparently maybe you're just not strong enough to withstand the strength of the game not so much the speed Rook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So glad Fournette opened his mouth too about how slow the game is...apparently maybe you're just not strong enough to withstand the strength of the game not so much the speed Rook

Why are people taking his comment so negatively?

All his life (or at least since he started legitimately having a shot at the NFL) he’s been told that the NFL is just so much faster that you can’t prepare for it. He was just trying to say that the transition to get to that game speed hasn’t felt as bad as people told him it would be. Ramsey said the same thing last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iPwn said:
3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So glad Fournette opened his mouth too about how slow the game is...apparently maybe you're just not strong enough to withstand the strength of the game not so much the speed Rook

Why are people taking his comment so negatively?

All his life (or at least since he started legitimately having a shot at the NFL) he’s been told that the NFL is just so much faster that you can’t prepare for it. He was just trying to say that the transition to get to that game speed hasn’t felt as bad as people told him it would be. Ramsey said the same thing last year. 

Yep. I took it the same way and have been flabbergasted at people's reactions to those comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So glad Fournette opened his mouth too about how slow the game is...apparently maybe you're just not strong enough to withstand the strength of the game not so much the speed Rook

KMzYj.gif

Should just shut him down for rest of pre-season and get him ready for Sep. 10 vs Texans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2017 at 11:16 AM, iPwn said:

He dealt with an ankle/foot injury for the majority of last year too. So this isn’t good.

Yeah.  As a one off, it's not good, but it wouldn't necessarily be a big deal.  Guys get dinged up sometimes.  But with the history there, it's not really a pattern yet, but if it continues and we get a RB with chronic foot/ankle problems...That would be so very disappointing.  And so very Jaguars.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2017 at 0:29 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Yep. I took it the same way and have been flabbergasted at people's reactions to those comments.

Its like saying you're going to win, just because you believe it doesnt mean you need to give anyone bulletin board material

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:
On 8/14/2017 at 11:29 AM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Yep. I took it the same way and have been flabbergasted at people's reactions to those comments.

Its like saying you're going to win, just because you believe it doesnt mean you need to give anyone bulletin board material

I wonder what our division rivals think.

http://cdn.espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/244520/derrick-henry-gets-why-nfl-is-easier-for-once-in-a-lifetime-back-leonard-fournette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2017 at 6:21 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Its like saying you're going to win, just because you believe it doesnt mean you need to give anyone bulletin board material

What’s bulletin board material about it though? He isn’t saying that the NFL is easy, he’s saying he doesn’t feel overwhelmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would just like to say LF told Gruden he had his toe stepped on by an OL and thats why hes out.

Hopefully thats correct.

Edited by .Buzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×