GDT Preseason Week 2 Bucs(1-0)@ Titans(0-1)

Titans fan 617

Don’t really know what to take from this game since starting Wednesday the 2 teams will practice together.

Fitzpatrick started the first game for them but Winston played after him so the 1st and 2nd units will have a NFL starting caliber QB going against them for a good portion of this game.

Evans played last week so he will definitely provide a great test for our secondary. Even more so if Jackson plays too.

I hope our 1’s get atleast a quarter. I hope Davis can atleast go a series. 

Finally we should be seeing the new home jerseys in this game. The road ones looked great can’t wait to see the Navy Blues now 

It’s gameday fellas let’s hope our starters have a clean game no injuries and let’s hope some of the newer players start to stand out some more like Landry Finch Wadley Burnett and anyone else. 

Corey Davis should be a go but I guess we’ll have to wait and see what Vrabel does 

I'm pulling for guys like Wadley, Finch, and Warmsley... 

I liked the quickness that Williams showed gettin the slot... interested to see Campanaro play. 

I also want to see Jennings get more reps against ones, see if he could be a legit option outside. Can he win one on one matchups against the Bucs' starters, etc...

Hopefully Evans sees his first action tonight as well.

Also want to see how easy the GOAT, aka CD84, takes it on that poor secondary. I don't expect him to go above 20% effort in this game, and he'll be out after a series maybe... so it may be unreasonable to expect 100 yards. I wouldn't put it past him though...

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I'm pulling for guys like Wadley, Finch, and Warmsley... 

I liked the quickness that Williams showed gettin the slot... interested to see Campanaro play. 

I also want to see Jennings get more reps against ones, see if he could be a legit option outside. Can he win one on one matchups against the Bucs' starters, etc...

Hopefully Evans sees his first action tonight as well.

Also want to see how easy the GOAT, aka CD84, takes it on that poor secondary. I don't expect him to go above 20% effort in this game, and he'll be out after a series maybe... so it may be unreasonable to expect 100 yards. I wouldn't put it past him though...

Campanaro and Evans havnt practiced in weeks don’t expect them to play.

Campanaro is probably good as gone in a few weeks Nick Williams might take his spot 

Butler Woodyard and Walker are out tonight from what I seen so far 

Archived