GDT Preseason Week 2 Bucs(1-0)@ Titans(0-1)

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Pretty much. My goal for each of the first three preseason games is to see the starting offense score a touchdown, and then immediately pull every player of any significance.

The other day I was actually trying to remember the last time the Titans lost a significant player in the preseason. I'm sure it's happened more times than I'm remembering, but the last guy I can remember getting hurt in the preseason that made an impact for the team was Mariani when he had that horrific leg injury vs..Arizona? I think.

Just now, Kookie23 said:

Fitzmagic still achieving almost greatness to this day :P

Fitzmagic is awesome. I will always love him for the effort he gave in 2013. He was often mediocre or worse that season, but damn if he didn't give 100% on every play. Some of those scrambles he made were insane.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

O.J. Howard failing to make a play on a slant against Kendrick Lewis is fun. Because of this forum, I'm always going to compare his value vs. Adoree's.

OJ Howard had a really rough rookie season too from what I read. Such a talented guy you have to figure he gets it turned around at some point though.

Archived