Who are "your guys" this fantasy season?

Dr LBC

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Another guy that I am keep tabs on is Peyton barber..now by no means do I expect him to be my starting RB but I wouldn't mind it if he's my RB3..what are your thoughts on him? and when you guys pick him as of right now?

I think that there are many veteran RBs who will be benefiting from underachieving rookie RBs. Barber and Carson are the biggest two. The could both legitimately be RB2. Then you have Michel entering the season injured with a steap learning curve. I think that James White could be the beneficiary.

24 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Barber and Carson are perfect guys to grab after you've drafted Ingram IMO. They can fill those 4 weeks that Ingram is suspended and then boom you have a guaranteed RB2 if not RB1 that will be stepping in. 

That is a strategy that could win lots of championships this season. The key is knowing the ADP of Ingram and one of the two and landing them. Another option is Jamaal Williams. He is very likely the starter through week 4. Eventually Jones May take his job but by then you have Ingram back. 

Jonathan Williams for the Saints and even James White from the Pats are guys that can give you RB2 numbers really late in drafts...

Williams likely to be “Ingram” 1st 4 weeks with Terrance West cut and White should have a nice role with Edelman suspended.

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Barber and Carson are perfect guys to grab after you've drafted Ingram IMO. They can fill those 4 weeks that Ingram is suspended and then boom you have a guaranteed RB2 if not RB1 that will be stepping in. 

How soon is too soon for Ingram? I'm looking at him in the late 4th? But would you pick him over guys like Chris Hogan? Golden tate? Jarvis Landry? Or. I feel like I can still get good value with WRs in rounds 5 to 7. The cobbs, Sanders and goodwins.

Ingram’s been going late 5th to late 6th in PPR, and mid 4th to late 5th in standard.

he keeps companybwith Ajayi, Lynch, Freeman, and K Johnson in standard leagues and you could add Dion Lewis to PPR.

in PPR it’s roughly the range of D Thomas, Hogan, Robinson, Tate, Goodwin, and M Jones. 

Knowing my league, there's only one owner who would pull the trigger on Ingram before I can if I pass on him to pick one of those WR. It wouldn't be the end of the world as I think my backup plan would be to try to land Royce Freeman instead. 

I'm also starting to warm up on the idea of having Chris Hogan on my team. No edelman for four weeks, we don't know how healthy he'll be even when he returns. Outside of Gronk, I don't think there's anyone who Brady has more trust in than Hogan too....

Archived