Preseason Game 2- Thread

Doc Draper

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

That makes no sense. If the players can’t execute what the coaches teach them then it’s on the players.

It makes perfect sense. If my team continuously doesn't execute what  I've told them to do and showed them to do, then the ultimate responsibility is mine. 

Literally EVERY leader understands this.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

It makes perfect sense. If my team doesn't execute what  I've told them to do and showed them to do, then the ultimate responsibility is mine. 

Literally EVERY leader understands this.

Replacing the TE coach isn’t not going to make Jordan Reed a better blocker though, he just sucks at it. Reed wasn’t a good blocker under his 2 previous TE coaches either.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Replacing the TE coach isn’t not going to make Jordan Reed a better blocker though, he just sucks at it. Reed wasn’t a good blocker under his 2 previous TE coaches either.

Which tells me that maybe those other coaches sucked too as position coaches (or at least the last 2 - I'll give credit to the 1st for him being a rookie). Ever wonder why the Rams sucked under Fisher but did great last year? Coaches that knew how to get more players and have them execute better.

Archived