Preseason Game 2- Thread

Doc Draper

Big fan of the Apke draft pick. Lotta people crushed it, but the same was done for Nicholson.

Apke's got excellent speed and was always around the ball when I watched PSU games. Definitely a draft and stash guy who can hopefully develop into something more than a ST guy.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I get it, but it’s Reed who sucks no matter who’s teaching him.  To think that Reed is not being taught the correct techniques in his 5 year career is ridiculous, Reed just doesn’t execute what he’s taught.

Which is ultimately the responsibility of the coaches, right? If a member of my team continuously screws something up, at some point I have to take responsibility for the poor performance. I can't just tell my clients or my boss that its only that person's fault. Buck stops with me.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Where the flag on that McCoy hit? The refs are going to call all this other bs that isn’t even vicious but not call the crown of the helmet under the chin of the QB?

Sims and Quinn with two good receptions on this drive.

Was just thinking this same thing.

1 minute ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Big fan of the Apke draft pick. Lotta people crushed it, but the same was done for Nicholson.

Apke's got excellent speed and was always around the ball when I watched PSU games. Definitely a draft and stash guy who can hopefully develop into something more than a ST guy.

Agree 100%

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Which is ultimately the responsibility of the coaches, right? If a member of my team continuously screws something up, at some point I have to take responsibility for the poor performance. I can't just tell my clients or my boss that its only that person's fault. Buck stops with me.

Ok but changing the coach is not going to solve the issue. Feel free to show the day Reed becomes a good blocker.

Archived