Preseason Week Two - Raiders at Rams

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

After week 1, maybe. 

Lol. I still see much more Raiders gear out in the wild. I will say the Rams are the 2nd most common now, which was not the case when I arrived. LA does love a winner (ex Lakers vs Clippers) but then again, LA is a basketball town. I have found it much easier to talk basketball than football here. And I would even say I know more people that try to talk baseball.

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

@big_palooka is @big_palooka. Thats pretty much all there is to it haha. He has locked down a spot, but I also find the situation a bit weird.

Ah I see. Everyone enjoys an I told you so I suppose. But I guess I just take issue with the situation. Is Martin a lock? Yes, it would seem he is now. But should he be? After only week 2 of the preseason and practically no game reps? I definitely don't think so. His recent performace history has not afforded him that level of respect and deference.

7 minutes ago, StocktonSav said:

Ah I see. Everyone enjoys an I told you so I suppose. But I guess I just take issue with the situation. Is Martin a lock? Yes, it would seem he is now. But should he be? After only week 2 of the preseason and practically no game reps? I definitely don't think so. His recent performace history has not afforded him that level of respect and deference.

Agreed. Guess we will see.

1 hour ago, StocktonSav said:

I agree with this. He certainly came into Gruden's world off some poor seasons and by all accounts has been fantastic. Good burst and quickness he once displayed. but seems odd we've seen little of him to this point. 

And I wasn't looking for an "I told you so" just didn't see how you could not clearly see Martin was a roster lock. 

On 8/19/2018 at 1:20 AM, SilverNBlackFan said:

Warren is a nice 3.7 ypc back. Not really that impressed tbh

People said there was nothing special about his dad compared to the other RB's of his time yet he produced Probowl numbers and played 11 years in the league 

On 2018. 08. 19. at 10:50 PM, big_palooka said:

I agree with this. He certainly came into Gruden's world off some poor seasons and by all accounts has been fantastic. Good burst and quickness he once displayed. but seems odd we've seen little of him to this point. 

I'm a bit worried about this. I mean MJD looked good in camp with us, then totally fall on his face during the regular season...

It would be nice to at least see him this week in game 3, where some starters supposed to play some...if Gruden plays any of them anyway...

Archived