PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

12 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Welp looks like my run at playoffs will end. Can't make it when teams I need to lose are facing opponents without a full starting lineup.

see you all next year . 

We really need to take a look at our rules for next year and come up with some kind of concrete, enforceable tanking policy. Every year it gets bad later in the season with teams having incomplete or poor lineups. 

If you can't check your phone once or twice a week for two minutes to set your lineup then maybe we need to find some other managers. 

7 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

We really need to take a look at our rules for next year and come up with some kind of concrete, enforceable tanking policy. Every year it gets bad later in the season with teams having incomplete or poor lineups. 

If you can't check your phone once or twice a week for two minutes to set your lineup then maybe we need to find some other managers. 

For context what teams are you referring to? 

27 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Step 1: arrange the draft order for non-playoff teams by optimal lineup, removing the reward for tanking (in a dynasty league).

Step 2: vote to remove owners that are still not setting lineups after Step 1 is implemented. 

Problem solved.

4 hours ago, Lionized said:

For context what teams are you referring to? 

You can look back over time and find lineups that are incomplete with players on BYE or that were out or find teams that left some of their best players on the bench. It's especially bad for the Thursday games. 

I don't have any specific teams for this week because I haven't checked. It was an issue for me a few weeks ago - whoever I was playing started Chark who had been ruled out. 

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 1