PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

4 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

RBs are such a weird thing right now. They are underpaid but with a good line and scheme you really can get guys on the minimum to get 80% of the protection of the stars. 

Facts 

Like what Jamaal Williams did last year in Detroit. 

Edited by Lionized

9 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

@X_Factor_40 counted the stars last night.......realy amazing how many sun's you can see in the milkyway.....were just a spec in the big picture.

Jealous! Last night was nice and clear for a bit where I was at, but far too much light pollution to enjoy compared to your view, I'm sure. 
This is one of my favorite pictures of space. A small glimpse into part of the Andromeda Galaxy (M31), zoomed in thanks to the Hubble Space Telescope. 

Check out this link for the ability to zoom in/out on the Andromeda Galaxy. Really cool stuff.

F1azy8NWwAojvRP?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by X_Factor_40
  • Like 1

Just now, X_Factor_40 said:

Jealous! Last night was nice and clear for a bit where I was at, but far too much light pollution to enjoy compared to your view, I'm sure. 
This is one of my favorite pictures of space. A small glimpse into part of the Andromeda Galaxy (M31), zoomed in thanks to the Hubble Space Telescope. 

F1azy8NWwAojvRP?format=jpg&name=small

#wearealone