PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

I am likely to sell some as well.  Looking like my worst to playoff bid is dead with losing Fields and Ridley underperforming.  I will listen to offers on Courtland Sutton, Kendrick Bourne, Jonathan Mingo, Romeo Doubs, Christian Watson and Jake Bobo.  Looking for picks or selling a package for an upgrade at WR.  

• Like 2

Wow. Our battle of 2-6 teams ended up with @detfan782004's team blowing up thanks to Stroud dropping 55 on me. That's more than half of my team put together. 

I think I might win the battle for "worst situation" for like every one of my players. All of my receivers (Hollywood, Metcalf, Jeudy, London, Pitts, Addison, etc.) are just dealing with trash QB play right now. Yikes. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Wow. Our battle of 2-6 teams ended up with @detfan782004's team blowing up thanks to Stroud dropping 55 on me. That's more than half of my team put together. 

I think I might win the battle for "worst situation" for like every one of my players. All of my receivers (Hollywood, Metcalf, Jeudy, London, Pitts, Addison, etc.) are just dealing with trash QB play right now. Yikes. 

My roster is better than 2-6 honestly.  Dotson has had poor QB play too.