PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 hour ago, Lionized said:

Facts and here I am can’t rub two peanut shells together. 

You could if you accepted my trades.  😉

(Not that I plan on keeping either player....but I WOULD have a former GOpher on my team for at least a couple months.  😁)

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You could if you accepted my trades.  😉

(Not that I plan on keeping either player....but I WOULD have a former GOpher on my team for at least a couple months.  😁)

Lmao 🤣 true story. 

7 hours ago, Lions017 said:

It has its flaws for sure, but it's user-generated. It's definitely more for those people that are all about youth.

Regardless of whether you use KTC or something else, the three calculators I've checked have Pittman/1.01 over Stroud/late 2nd by a huge margin. It may end up being different and everyone should trust their gut, but consensus would be that you got a huge deal. Good for you. 

Well site I used I came out on short end. My site has never let me down so it's good to know others are using worse sites. That's a good sign for me 

6 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Had Mingo as late third value so that trade was spot on. 

If he had a QB he'd be worth more 

Maybe the new system will help we will see. Could very well continue to be a bust. 

Available for small pick upgrades 

Russel Wilson 

CEH

Fournette

Akers

Michael Thomas 

Noah Brown 

Parker Washington 

AT Perry 

Trey Palmer 

Jonnu Smith 

Noah Grey 

Jelani Woods 

21 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Had Mingo as late third value so that trade was spot on. 

If he had a QB he'd be worth more 

I was debating on keeping him but the trade for Dionte Johnson made the decision easier to not keep him.  He will be the 3rd/4th or lower in targets most likely and getting some value for him made sense if not keeping him or targeting him in the draft.  I actually have more faith in Bryce Young but not confident in their system or Mingo's production.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I was debating on keeping him but the trade for Dionte Johnson made the decision easier to not keep him.  He will be the 3rd/4th or lower in targets most likely and getting some value for him made sense if not keeping him or targeting him in the draft.  I actually have more faith in Bryce Young but not confident in their system or Mingo's production.    

Bryce will go down as a top 3 worst pick in NFL history 

1 hour ago, detfan782004 said:

Bryce will go down as a top 3 worst pick in NFL history 

Unlike the second QB (I believe) taken last year.....he's going to be a stud for 10+ years!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Hey if Dave Canales can make Baker look good he can make Bryce Young look good. 

Nothing will help Bryce. And now Stroud play makes it worse. And if Chicago nails this draft it'll just add more onto it being horrible 

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

NFL draft in just over two weeks.....then we will see more solidified rookie rankings

It has a pretty significant impact on all rankings, to be honest. Lots of guys are going to either get moved down the depth chart or have their spot kind of solidified - especially RB's (even with what is viewed as a weaker RB class). 

I'm finding myself in a holding pattern right now. I'd love to make some deals but I'd hate to trade for a RB that then finds themself competing with two other guys for touches instead of being the 1A/1B or something. 

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 1