PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 hour ago, detfan782004 said:

No I think it's about right. The hmmm was me wondering if he had 5th. 

Think the 4th return was a bit much but not bad 

That was my last pick so I had to give up something. We have those rules where you have to have six picks, you have to draft or keep a kicker and defense, etc. 

Sent out a bunch of relatively minor offers this week. Appreciate everyone that responded. Very frustrated with everyone that didn’t - I thought Sleeper would help but I guess not so much for some people. 

Download the app if you don’t have it! 

Edited by Lions017

21 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

That was my last pick so I had to give up something. We have those rules where you have to have six picks, you have to draft or keep a kicker and defense, etc. 

Sent out a bunch of relatively minor offers this week. Appreciate everyone that responded. Very frustrated with everyone that didn’t - I thought Sleeper would help but I guess not so much for some people. 

Bruh! The struggle is real.

Edited by Lionized

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Yea the app has a lot more functions. Loving playing around in app 

Looking to move Jalin Hyatt with or without pick 3.07.

I would like a RB/TE/QB, but would also be interested in a future pick. Just trying to diversify my roster and I don’t want to have to spend a mid-third on a defense if I don’t have to. 

• Like 1