PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Who?

The team with a whopping FOUR Division wins ever....who, until last year, was tied with Tampa Bay....whose been out of the division for 20+ years.  😂

Just now, Hagar said:

The team with a whopping FOUR Division wins ever....who, until last year, was tied with Tampa Bay....whose been out of the division for 20+ years.  😂

Oh boy. The team running into the draft with Sam Darnold at the top of their QB depth chart and no clear path to one of the legitimate prospects doesn't think they're at the bottom. That's fascinating.

15 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh boy. The team running into the draft with Sam Darnold at the top of their QB depth chart and no clear path to one of the legitimate prospects doesn't think they're at the bottom. That's fascinating.

Not as fascinating as the team with FOUR total division wins clinging to ONE year. "Be strong little root"

A couple years ago the league laughed at Goff too....esp with Stafford winning the SB with his old team.  😂 

Panoramic lens, not the zoom lens.

Edited by Hagar

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Not as fascinating as the team with FOUR total division wins clinging to ONE year. "Be strong little root"

A couple years the league laughed at Goff too....esp with Stafford winning the SB with his old team.  😂

Man yall used to be cool until Kerby Joseph started taking knee caps 😂

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

A couple years the league laughed at Goff too....esp with Stafford winning the SB with his old team.  😂

Wait, are we still looking to the past? I thought we already cleared that up; that the Vikings, like the Lions, haven't actually won anything.

It's a strange position, isn't it? Vikings fans can't point to either the past, nor the future, and claim to have... anything. Welcome to the basement: if we're down here, so are you.

3 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

This is some of dumbest stuff I've read on internet today and I've seen a lot.

both these teams suck overall.

You called it "dumb" then expressed an opinion that summarized my point. I appreciate your work here.

2 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

both these teams suck overall. One has a brighter current future but it's a really weak argument overall. 

But, the PAST....overall....

One year doesn't dictate the unknown future

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Wait, are we still looking to the past? I thought we already cleared that up; that the Vikings, like the Lions, haven't actually won anything.

It's a strange position, isn't it? Vikings fans can't point to either the past, nor the future, and claim to have... anything. Welcome to the basement: if we're down here, so are you.

No ....the discussion started about the DIVISION basement (remember FOUR), you couldn't win that and turned it to the League.  A whole lot of teams in the league haven't won a SB, but all can't be in the basement...overall in league history.

Edited by Hagar

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

But, the PAST....overall....

One year doesn't dictate the unknown future

14 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

both these teams suck overall. One has a brighter current future but it's a really weak argument overall. 

Sorry detfan, didn't realize this was you on my quote....

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

No ....the discussion started about the DIVISION basement (remember FOUR), you couldn't win that and turned it to the League.  A whole lot of teams in the league haven't won a SB, but all can't be in the basement...overall in league history.

To be clear: I'm not trying to 'win' anything. I'm bored on a day off and saw an opportunity to poke at a LARPer.

Secondly, I think I've kept this conversation on the division, although I admit that I don't care about either conversation. I just find it hysterical when Vikings' fans puff their chests out when they have the exact same number of Super Bowl wins as the Lions. But, hey, if you gotta cling to something, I'm good with it.

I am of the opinion that nobody should take the successes or failures of the team they root for very seriously in the real world. Maybe that's just because I'm a Lions fan and wouldn't be alive if I did. Maybe it's because I grew up in the Bay Area and saw that people were being stabbed in the stands in Oakland, SF and LA. It's all a game and we're not even playing.

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

Let's all be chill and remember that the Packers are the real enemy. 😄

• Like 1