PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

2 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Using Fanasysharks calculator King Pride got the better deal, I'm not sure why that's such big deal??

We each made our first trade of the year.

Your welcome to check it out.

www.fantasysharks.com/apps/bert/predraft/draft_trade_calculator.php

Come on man lol

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Using Fanasysharks calculator King Pride got the better deal, I'm not sure why that's such big deal??

We each made our first trade of the year.

Your welcome to check it out.

www.fantasysharks.com/apps/bert/predraft/draft_trade_calculator.php

Isn’t that for standard redraft leagues?

A late third in a 16 team rookie draft is trash. If it was a redraft league that would be like a top 50 guy so that’s way more valuable. 

Did you guys forget what league you’re in? 

• Like 3

Lamar is a Top 5 QB. 

Smith is like…Top 30? Maybe? Chandler is a backup RB and 3.10 will net you the…42nd best rookie in the draft? 

Come on.

What’s really going on here? 

Would you think it’s fair if someone traded Hurts for 3.09, Derek Carr, and AJ Dillon? That’s basically what happened here. 

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 3

Bad trade but hardly league breaking imo. Bad enough to be overturned by an arbiter, which is a really bad look for both sides. If it was superflex it'd be a bigger deal.

Be prepared to be flooded with bad offers for the foreseeable future though hahaha!

https://keeptradecut.com/trade-calculator?var=5&pickVal=0&teamOne=372&teamTwo=671|1182|1300&format=1&isStartup=0&tep=0

I didn't even add the 6th and it's 4k off

Edited by nagahide13

6 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Bad trade but hardly league breaking imo. Bad enough to be overturned by an arbiter, which is a really bad look for both sides. If it was superflex it'd be a bigger deal.

Be prepared to be flooded with bad offers for the foreseeable future though hahaha!

https://keeptradecut.com/trade-calculator?var=5&pickVal=0&teamOne=372&teamTwo=671|1182|1300&format=1&isStartup=0&tep=0

It doesn't matter. We just gotta take it on the chin and move on. Little we can do about it. 

8 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

It doesn't matter. We just gotta take it on the chin and move on. Little we can do about it. 

Nah the whole league that is active is saying this is a terrible trade. This is league altering. The trade needs to be voted on or just already overturned this is dumb. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lionized said:

Nah the whole league that is active is saying this is a terrible trade. This is league altering. The trade needs to be voted on or just already overturned this is dumb. 

When the league was set up there was never an intent for trades to get voted on.

It was to be a fun league with Lions fans. 

If you vote on this trade it opens Pandora's box. 

The commissioner job is to make sure the league is healthy. If the league dies over this we know where to look.

I left league for a few years due to personal

reasons and came back so I'm sure the league will survive .

It just really alters the value of players moving forward or kills trades a bit more is all 

6 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Thanks for the link but can't open it? Is it a paid site. The shark site is free.

In  2022 

Geno finished as the 5th best Scoring QB with 368 pt's in our league

Jackson finished 15th with 273 pt's

Moving forward.... how many TD's & rushing yards will King Henry takeway from Jackson?

1 minute ago, detfan782004 said:

When the league was set up there was never an intent for trades to get voted on.

It was to be a fun league with Lions fans. 

If you vote on this trade it opens Pandora's box. 

The commissioner job is to make sure the league is healthy. If the league dies over this we know where to look.

I left league for a few years due to personal

reasons and came back so I'm sure the league will survive .

It just really alters the value of players moving forward or kills trades a bit more is all 

Doesn’t matter if the league is set up that way or not. This trade doesn’t just get accepted. No one else is going to be making trades this bad for their team. Adding an elite fantasy football QB for nothing is league altering. 

1 minute ago, Lionized said:

Doesn’t matter if the league is set up that way or not. This trade doesn’t just get accepted. No one else is going to be making trades this bad for their team. Adding an elite fantasy football QB for nothing is league altering. 

100% agree. 

Now we're quoting 2022 stats to defend it? Come on, man. 

I think that you also have to consider that the two people involved are the commish and...his brother, perhaps? It's not like he's going to veto his own trade. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

100% agree. 

Now we're quoting 2022 stats to defend it? Come on, man. 

I think that you also have to consider that the two people involved are the commish and...his brother, perhaps? It's not like he's going to veto his own trade. 

We have relatives in the league? Guess I don't pay attention enough