PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

2 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I'm looking forward to being able to get you to finally trade me Burrow or Herbert. 

I'll be offering Aaron Rodgers, 3.07, and Dameon Pierce. 

Should be plenty of ammo there, right? 

Feel free to confirm when you accept. 🤣

You are overpaying tossing in 3.07 like that. Haha 

Alright I’m going to try and do this at work. Forgive me if this seems like a ramble. 

First off yes this a bad trade absolutely terrible. (Yes there have been plenty of bad trades me being the victim in some of them).This has been confirmed from all active members in the league other than the trade partner. Other people on the forum outside of the league, and people on Reddit. I have never seen such an uproar over a trade in any league over the years managing. Bad trades are when values are a little bit off. This is a league winning QB for a box of scraps. To site years past and have to bring up hypotheticals is grasping at straws. Should we have to resort to a veto NO. Should the trade push through NO. It’s common sense this is a bad deal, and will disgruntled other owners in the league. It’s really simple you either dig your heels in and up hold the trade and let chips fall where they may. Or admit this is a bad deal rework it to give another owner fair value or cancel it all together. If veto is the only way to right this trade then YES put up to the vote the league has spoken on how they see it. 

Edited by Lionized

5 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I'm looking forward to being able to get you to finally trade me Burrow or Herbert. 

I'll be offering Aaron Rodgers, 3.07, and Dameon Pierce. 

Should be plenty of ammo there, right? 

Feel free to confirm when you accept. 🤣

I mean with Burrows ligament damage….

Posted (edited)

There is not a trade calculator existing that can account for all the crazy rules of this league, stop trying to use that garbage to justify what clearly looks like cheating

Moving from the 6 10 to the 3 10 means nothing with all of these keepers. Congrats on getting jauan Jennings instead of Justin shorter

Ty chandler is at best.. rb40? Rb50?

What is the buy in here

Edited by adamq
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, adamq said:

There is not a trade calculator existing that can account for all the crazy rules of this league, stop trying to use that garbage to justify what clearly looks like cheating

Moving from the 6 10 to the 3 10 means nothing with all of these keepers. Congrats on getting jauan Jennings instead of Justin shorter

Ty chandler is at best.. rb40? Rb50?

What is the buy in here

We actually don’t have a buy in. 

2 hours ago, Lionized said:

I’ll slide someone a crisp $20 if they send me a respectable deal for McLaurin 😜

I've got a 2025 sixth rounder with your name on it!  🙂

Posted (edited)

So, has the owner losing Lamar weighed in on rationale? It’s a lopsided enough trade that its important to ensure it wasn’t accepted in error. But if the owner can explain coherent rationale, I wouldn’t veto 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1