PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

On 10/2/2024 at 12:03 PM, Sllim Pickens said:

X is having a rough season.  By far the most points scored but also the second most points against. I've been getting pretty lucky being a mid scorer but need to make sure Fields keeps that job in Pitt or I am done for. 

Apparently I had been saving all of my luck for our matchup. I never imagined that I would have been starting waiver darts Olamide Zaccheaus, Dare Ogunbowale, Darius Slayton, Tyler Conklin and Luke McCaffrey all in week 5, but everything fell right and the fantasy luck I had been banking bailed me out with my highest score of the season. Best of luck the rest of the way, @Sllim Pickens! I expect a lot of difficult matchups in the future when your team is fully healthy and reloaded next season. 

Week 5 was my toughest week of the season so far. Between the Montgomery and Jamo BYE week, coupled with injuries to Brown, Nabers and Mixon was rough. Coming out of this tough divisional stretch with only two losses would be nice if I can pull off a win this week. Hopefully Mixon will be back in another couple weeks and the team can FINALLY get rolling at full health soon. 

Other team business: Finally had to let go of Greg Dulcich and Zeke to pull off the win this past week. Sad to see Zeke move on, but he unfortunately doesn't have a role on this team any longer. Dulcich seems like one of those guys who is an opportunity away from being pretty decent, but Sean Payton doesn't seem to like him very much. With those two moving on, only Tua and AJ Brown remain as the only players on the roster that predate the 2023 offseason. 

• Like 1

With a score of 185.56 this week, I believe I set a new personal best for this league. I'm really encouraged with how things are looking moving forward as I'm hopeful to get Nabers back this week and will finally be able to set a healthy lineup. It would be nice to cross that 200 point threshold this year if everything falls the right way one of these weeks, but I'll settle for a healthy lineup. Also looking forward to getting Tua back in the coming weeks to provide some better flexibility at the QB position. The rebuild continues. 

Best of luck this week, @TL-TwoWinsAway!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, X_Factor_40 said:

With a score of 185.56 this week, I believe I set a new personal best for this league. I'm really encouraged with how things are looking moving forward as I'm hopeful to get Nabers back this week and will finally be able to set a healthy lineup. It would be nice to cross that 200 point threshold this year if everything falls the right way one of these weeks, but I'll settle for a healthy lineup. Also looking forward to getting Tua back in the coming weeks to provide some better flexibility at the QB position. The rebuild continues. 

Best of luck this week, @TL-TwoWinsAway!

You also!

• Like 1

Attention!!!!

Starting next wk the waver wire will change from Thu to Wed.

So please make your waver selections before Wed.

The NFL has two games scheduled on Wed week 17th making it necessary to make the change.

This will be a permanent change moving forward to accommodate any future Wed games.