PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

12 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

With Lev Bell, JuJu Smith-Schuster, & Greg Olsen all out this Wk I'm not sure Hoth Tauntauns - @Lions017 team will have the muster for a W this Wk, but if he does...It will be a Great Win!! 

Yeah...that's a tough draw for me with all of the injuries. I've had a lot of players either hurt this year or with their QB hurt. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone like Mike Williams will have some positive regression and actually catch a couple of touchdowns or something. 

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Yeah...that's a tough draw for me with all of the injuries. I've had a lot of players either hurt this year or with their QB hurt. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone like Mike Williams will have some positive regression and actually catch a couple of touchdowns or something. 

That was a crazy match!! I thought you had it won going into the game last night. Never saw that one coming...Wilson 0 - TD's in a game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

It’ll be me vs @Foooooooootball this coming week! Crazy how last year we had a massive trade and how it benefited both of us! 

I was thinking the same thing! Can't get much better than that! I'll have an uphill battle to take you down though. All of my players need to explode and I need yours to implode haha

On 12/8/2019 at 9:44 AM, Lions017 said:

I had no business winning this matchup lol. I was TOAST going into that Seattle game, but an early injury to Penny and Wlison getting blanked sealed your fate unfortunately. Crazy stuff! Fun week though, gotta love those down to the wire matches! Congrats on the great year. I hope we play each other again next year. This could be a rivalry in the making lol

1 hour ago, Foooooooootball said:

I had no business winning this matchup lol. I was TOAST going into that Seattle game, but an early injury to Penny and Wlison getting blanked sealed your fate unfortunately. Crazy stuff! Fun week though, gotta love those down to the wire matches! Congrats on the great year. I hope we play each other again next year. This could be a rivalry in the making lol

Oof, what a way to lose. Had Penny not gone down I feel like I should've won that matchup. Oh well...

Congrats on the win! 

• Like 1