PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

5 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Thanks. Happy to be here! (Sort of. I swore I'd never be in another head-to-head fantasy football league after two years of being a top-scoring team and losing due to match-up luck, but here I am. True story: I was 3-10 the one year, yet had 8 games where I was a top 4 scoring team in a 12 person league and lost. Brutally bad luck. I guess I can't stay away.)

Ah well. My bad luck is your gain.

Welcome, brother.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

Welcome! Sims is crushing us all anyway right now, so the focus is on somehow knocking him off the perch.

My idea was to infect the world with a deadly virus and thus prevent football from happening. Working like a charm.

😆😆😂

problem I’m gonna have this year....I have two qbs...1. No team and 2. Backup lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I've got a Baker Mayfield burning a hole in my pocket...

Ya! when the league opens I would ask for CMC for Baker...... :)O.o ..sounds about right LOL.... 

Does anyone else have any ideas that would help the 3-time champ (3-years in a row I mite add)!!  that would help him solve his QB dilemma??? LOL xD

Lets make a list to helpout:

1. Baker for CMC

2. Select Tim Tebow with pick 3.1 could work out?.....

• Like 2

On 4/15/2020 at 7:02 AM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Thanks. Happy to be here! (Sort of. I swore I'd never be in another head-to-head fantasy football league after two years of being a top-scoring team and losing due to match-up luck, but here I am. True story: I was 3-10 the one year, yet had 8 games where I was a top 4 scoring team in a 12 person league and lost. Brutally bad luck. I guess I can't stay away.)

Ah well. My bad luck is your gain.

This is rough and I know this pain. I went 6-7 one year, lost the last game of the season to miss the playoffs. Was the leading scorer on the season by 200 points and was runner up to the weekly leading scorer 5 times, I was playing them that week and lost all 5 games 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

This is rough and I know this pain. I went 6-7 one year, lost the last game of the season to miss the playoffs. Was the leading scorer on the season by 200 points and was runner up to the weekly leading scorer 5 times, I was playing them that week and lost all 5 games 

Yeah, exactly. (That's brutal.) It's why I told myself I was done with head-to-head. Ah well.

Ok Gentlemen this is the day we've been waiting for.....Draft Day!!!!! Get your popcorn ready!!! :D

It's also, the day I ask all of our GM's to check-in for the new FF Season to see if we need to find a replacement.

Normally I open the League the day after Memorial Day for trading, but after we all get check-in & I get the full draft order posted so we all know our draft picks, I'm planning on opening the season early this year since we seem to have some extra time on our hands.