Greater Wide Receiver: Marvin Harrison or Larry Fitzgerald

mdonnelly21

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's higher on your all time list or who's greater?

• Larry Fitzgerald
    • Marvin Harrison

For me it's Fitz. It comes down to one thing; QBs.

Harrison's QBs (games): Jim Harbaugh (21), Paul Justin (6), Kelly Holcomb (1), Peyton Manning (176)

Fitzgerald's QBs (games would take all day): Kurt Warner, Carson Palmer, Josh McCown, John Skelton, Kevin Kolb, Matt Leinart, Derek Anderson, Drew Stanton, Ryan Lindley, Max Hall, Shaun King, John Navarre, Richard Bartel, Brian Hoyer, Tim Rattay, Brian St. Pierre, Blaine Gabbert, and soon to be Sam Bradford.

The fact that Fitz has been able to have the career he's had says a lot about him. I kind of wish he would've left Arizona at some point to see him with a legit QB other than and older Warner.

4 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Fitz, and to me it's not even close. I largely think Marvin Harrison's career is overrated.

Yeah.  Harrison's poor playoff track record is a huge mark against him imo.  Yeah sure some of that's on Peyton too, but he had 1 100 yard postseason game out of 16, and he wasn't the leading receiver in that game.

I'm not a Fitzgerald fan, but I can't stand cowards, and Harrison is one of the most cowardly receivers I have ever watched. 

The two of them are basically polar opposites. Harrison was as quick out of his breaks as just about anyone, but softer than cotton candy.

Fitzgerald's stiff, but when he's covered, he's really not, because that ball is his. 

Archived