Preseason gm. 3 GDT Final Dress: The Debut of Zeke vs. Josh Rosen

DaBoys

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

wasn't blaming Rush. I was referring to our team in general. 

Rush, nor the team, look good.

At this point, I think RG, DLaw, Lee, Crawford, Byron Jones, Awuzie, Heath, and Jaylon Smith playing offense would be better than our 2's.

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So what's the most we/Dallas should give up for ET??

A 2.

At most. I'd want him for a 4. A 3 is ideal for both teams.

Remember we have to sign him still. Remember WHY he isn't playing for Seattle. It's not just our draft capital. 

6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So what's the most we/Dallas should give up for ET??

Based on injuries, I would offer a 3rd. If they still don't bite, I would say screw it and sign Eric Reid to a 1 year deal. 

Even with ET, this team isn't a SB contender. We are a Dak Prescott/Zeke injury away from going 5-11.   

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Based on injuries, I would offer a 3rd. If they still don't bite, I would sign Eric Reid. 

Even with ET, this team isn't a SB contender. We are one Dak Prescott/Zeke injury away from being a terrible offense.   

Not saying we are a contender. But Philly last year was not considered a contender pre-season either. If a team can catch fire anything can happen.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Based on injuries, I would offer a 3rd. If they still don't bite, I would say screw it and sign Eric Reid to a 1 year deal. 

Even with ET, this team isn't a SB contender. We are a Dak Prescott/Zeke injury away from going 5-11.   

Wow. You of all people wouldn't offer s 2nd? I agree though

I would wait to see how we are doing without him before anything. If we are freakin 0-3 to start, then hell no. Hold onto that 2nd rounder for dear life. If we are 4-1? AND our safeties are still lacking....Pull the trigger 

15 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

We are a Dak Prescott/Zeke injury away from going 5-11.   

Yup.

Luckily both of those guys are young and built like tanks.  I'm convinced Dak is another Eli or Favre. I don't think he is going to miss games. Part of the reason I preferred him over old Romo. There is literally a YouTube video of Dak getting hit in the head with a beer bottle and just kinda stumbling away on the beach.

I know of a guy here in Bastrop, Texas that took one to the head and never really recovered from his coma.

Zeke is the same way. Brick **** house

Archived