Preseason gm. 3 GDT Final Dress: The Debut of Zeke vs. Josh Rosen

DaBoys

16 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Not saying we are a contender. But Philly last year was not considered a contender pre-season either. If a team can catch fire anything can happen.

Nobody thought Aaron Rodgers would get injured and the Packers wouldn't make the postseason either.

And this team doesn't have the depth at QB like Philly does. 

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

My goal is to continue my "motto" early this year.

WEAPONS, WEAPONS, WEAPONS !!!!!

Well, yeah. Can't argue against it this year. We need a TE of the future for sure. The Dak friendly offense apparently doesn't need, and according to Dak doesn't want a true #1 WR, but the TE is the hardest position on the team outside QB. According to our new TE coach, who used to be a QB.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Nobody thought Aaron Rodgers would get injured and the Packers wouldn't make the postseason either.

And this team doesn't have the depth at QB like Philly does. 

I guess I wouldn't be surprised at any possible record for Dallas from 13 -3 to 3 and 13. This team has been impossible to predict.

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Well, yeah. Can't argue against it this year. We need a TE of the future for sure. The Dak friendly offense apparently doesn't need, and according to Dak doesn't want a true #1 WR, but the TE is the hardest position on the team outside QB. According to our new TE coach, who used to be a QB.

Bet he changes that tune by years end.

16 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Wow. You of all people wouldn't offer s 2nd? I agree though

I would wait to see how we are doing without him before anything. If we are freakin 0-3 to start, then hell no. Hold onto that 2nd rounder for dear life. If we are 4-1? AND our safeties are still lacking....Pull the trigger 

It's funny but I don't think a 2nd round pick for E.T. is worth the gamble. I would be all for it if Romo was still here, but this offense has too many questions. Dak's arm talent, backup QB, suspect TEs/WRs. The best defenses will break if they stay on the field too long, and I agree with your stance. If the team starts off 0-3, it would be great to have that 2nd and 3rd rounder.   

Eric Reid would be a quality safety here also on a 1 year, cheap deal.

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I guess I wouldn't be surprised at any possible record for Dallas from 13 -3 to 3 and 13. This team has been impossible to predict.

Stressful isn't it? lol

To think that if Philly played their starters Week 17 last year and Dallas finished 8-8, things could be totally different now. No way JG could've avoided that pink slip.  

Archived