What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Can't have very many bros over with that square footage

It is not great for rolling but with some configuring and putting furniture on the balcony and the stairwell, we can lay down some ceremonial  Greco-Roman wrestling mats and get a good roll in with some of our bros and cats. The cats roll to. 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

It is not great for rolling but with some configuring and putting furniture on the balcony and the stairwell, we can lay down some ceremonial  Greco-Roman wrestling mats and get a good roll in with some of our bros and cats. The cats roll to. 

Got a nice set of yarn balls I bet

8 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

And the bro I found on craigslist

Oh you mean Charles? Yeah seems like your doing better off since you two met. He had a green Chevy Cavalier and a gift card to Arby's,  you have a spot behind the Dollar Tree , and a tent,  and a bike, i would say that is what we call destiny. 

Edited by Bednarik60

The other day i come home and Ahmet is sitting there in nothing but a collard shirt and i said hey bro go share that at the gym with all the other bros, so he did, cause he truly cares,  he put on his lamb skin sandals and went to the gym and showered for 6 hours and told me he had many enlightening conversations with other men shaving, he is a good man. 

5 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Oh you mean Charles? Yeah seems like your doing better off since you two met. He had a green Chevy Cavalier and a gift card to Arby's,  you have a spot behind the Dollar Tree , and a tent,  and a bike, i would say that is what we call destiny. 

Good ole Chuck...I'll never forget him.

Speaking of bicycles, I hope y'all aren't the jerks who think you're as entitled to the road as automobiles. I hate those people. I'm not going to come into the bike lane. That's your space. Just stay out of my lane. My vehicle accelerates past 25 mph.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Speaking of bicycles, I hope y'all aren't the jerks who think you're as entitled to the road as automobiles. I hate those people. I'm not going to come into the bike lane. That's your space. Just stay out of my lane. My vehicle accelerates past 25 mph.

You just earned your 4th like

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

People parking or doing crap in the bike lane are just as bad.

But what if there isn't a designated bike lane?

Just now, iPwn said:

People parking or doing crap in the bike lane are just as bad.

But what if there isn't a designated bike lane?

If there's a large sidewalk, use it. If there's not or it's dangerous, then you obviously have to ride in the road. But just make an effort to not back everyone up.

Just now, jrry32 said:

If there's a large sidewalk, use it. If there's not or it's dangerous, then you obviously have to ride in the road. But just make an effort to not back everyone up.

I don't know about where you are, but it's actually illegal for adults to ride bikes on the sidewalk in Chicago.