What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Started as an orderly, retired as a patient after the incident. 

Typical career path, from what I've heard. How is the wallpaper? Good texture for fecal matter splatter? Been looking to request a transfer. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Started as an orderly, retired as a patient after the incident. 

Typical career path, from what I've heard. How is the wallpaper? Good texture for fecal matter splatter? Been looking to request a transfer. 

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I bet the nurses love it when your personalities line up like this.

• Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

I bet the nurses love it when your personalities line up like this.

They're still getting over that whole ear biting debacle from a few weeks ago. Or days. Maybe weeks. Or yesterday. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

They're still getting over that whole ear biting debacle from a few weeks ago. Or days. Maybe weeks. Or yesterday. 

And that’s at the new facility in the more urban area! It’s twice as wild at the one out in the sticks. The Seattle facility takes a lobe, like the coward Mike Tyson. We’re takin the whole ear out here. Trying to make a necklace that Ed Gein crawls out of the earth for.

Edited by Dome

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Fecal matter splatter is just a great string of words. Possible punk band name too.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

And that’s at the new facility in the more urban area! It’s twice as wild at the one out in the sticks. The Seattle facility takes a lobe, like the coward Mike Tyson. We’re takin the whole ear out here. Trying to make a necklace that Ed Gein crawls out of the earth for.

Can it compare to the Florida facilities? You had that guy in Florida wearing an ear to mess hall - he also had the eyes in a cup to eat later. That's like, every Tuesday in Florida.

Seems very efficient overall. 

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Can it compare to the Florida facilities? You had that guy in Florida wearing an ear to mess hall - he also had the eyes in a cup to eat later. That's like, every Tuesday in Florida.

Seems very efficient overall. 

Everyone knows you gotta eat the eyes as soon as they pop out.

That’s the mark of a true madman. saving them for later is how you know this guy was actually crazy.

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Everyone knows you gotta eat the eyes as soon as they pop out.

saving them for later is how you know this guy was actually crazy.

Nah, let em ferment a bit - gives em a bit of a brine-y finish, and helps the eyes see once they get into your large intestine. 

• Like 1