What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

yall know in the last 40 years the avg shoe size has gone up to 2 sizes? that's absurd

The average height is up a bit too right? Selective breeding is real. Big/tall/strong dudes always to the front of the line. Manlets like TLO and Mission need to get strong or get used to the ideas of being childless. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

On a trip with my roommate and her friends. I'm already committed to two trips with them but if you guys could like, kill me or something instead so I don't have to go, it would be greatly appreciated. 

How cute are your roomates and her friends? And are these friends also females? 

Because put me in coach. 

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The average height is up a bit too right? Selective breeding is real. Big/tall/strong dudes always to the front of the line. Manlets like TLO and Mission need to get strong or get used to the ideas of being childless. 

Artificial selection is real, but doesn't work that fast. That's better nutrition.

But tbh TLO and mission being childless is a good thing. Can you imagine the concentrated smugness that their offspring would bring to the table?

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Artificial selection is real, but doesn't work that fast. That's better nutrition.

But tbh TLO and mission being childless is a good thing. Can you imagine the concentrated smugness that their offspring would bring to the table?

With the rate Antonio Cromatie has kids we might see half of America be 6ft+ 4.3 speed monsters in our lifetime.