What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Justin Bieber just married some chick without a prenup. How can this dude be that clueless lol. He’s gonna be worth half as much money in a few years. 

I googled this and in some of the pictures that popped up, i couldn't tell which one was him and which was the girl.

5 minutes ago, theJ said:

I googled this and in some of the pictures that popped up, i couldn't tell which one was him and which was the girl.

Yeah she’s a model, but that face is the face of her father. 

Since it's October. Most haunted place in all 50 states (excluding cemeteries) 
AL: Sloss Furnace, AK: Hotel Captain Cook, AZ: Tombstone, AR: Crescent Hotel, CA: Alcatraz, CO: The Stanley Hotel, 
CT: Old Remington Factory, DE: Fort Delaware, FL: St. Augustine Lighthouse, GA: Andersonville, HI: Pearl Harbor Memorial, ID: Idaho State Penitentiary, IL: McPike Mansion, IN: Fox Hollow Farm, IA: The Villisca House, KS: The Sallie House, KY: Waverly Hills Sanatorium, LA: The Myrtles Plantation, ME: The Kennebec Arsenal, MD: Fort McHenry, MA: The Lizzie Borden House, MI: Henderson Castle, MN: St. James Hotel, MS: McRaven House, MO: Missouri State Penitentiary,  MT: Montana State Prison, NE: Alliance Theater, NV: The Mizpah Hotel, NH: Mount Washington Hotel, NJ: Trenton Psychiatric Hospital, MN: KiMo Theater, NY: Letchworth Village, NC: The Biltmore Estate, ND: St. Joseph's Hospital, OH: Ohio State Reformatory, OK: Skirvin Hotel, OR: Shanghai Tunnels, PA: Gettysburg Battlefield, RI: Ladd School,  SC: Old Charleston Jail, SD: Deadwood, TN: Cragfont House, TX: Old Yorktown Hospital, UT: Tooele Hospital, VT: The Walloomsac Inn, VA: Monticello, WA: Manresa Castle, WV: Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, WI: Summerwind Mansion, WY: Fort Laramie. 

Edited by Jimmy Austin
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

AL: Sloss Furnace, AK: Hotel Captain Cook, AZ: Tombstone, AR: Crescent Hotel, CA: Alcatraz, CO: The Stanley Hotel, 
CT: Old Remington Factory, DE: Fort Delaware, FL: St. Augustine Lighthouse, GA: Andersonville, HI: Pearl Harbor Memorial, ID: Idaho State Penitentiary, IL: McPike Mansion, IN: Fox Hollow Farm, IA: The Villisca House, KS: The Sallie House, KY: Waverly Hills Sanatorium, LA: The Myrtles Plantation, ME: The Kennebec Arsenal, MD: Fort McHenry, MA: The Lizzie Borden House, MI: Henderson Castle, MN: St. James Hotel, MS: McRaven House, MO: Missouri State Penitentiary,  MT: Montana State Prison, NE: Alliance Theater, NV: The Mizpah Hotel, NH: Mount Washington Hotel, NJ: Trenton Psychiatric Hospital, MN: KiMo Theater, NY: Letchworth Village, NC: The Biltmore Estate, ND: St. Joseph's Hospital, OH: Ohio State Reformatory, OK: Skirvin Hotel, OR: Shanghai Tunnels, PA: Gettysburg Battlefield, RI: Ladd School,  SC: Old Charleston Jail, SD: Deadwood, TN: Cragfont House, TX: Old Yorktown Hospital, UT: Tooele Hospital, VT: The Walloomsac Inn, VA: Monticello, WA: Manresa Castle, WV: Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, WI: Summerwind Mansion, WY: Fort Laramie. 

The Dolphin in NYC and The Overlook Hotel in Colorado would be the most haunted if they hadn’t burned down

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

FL: St. Augustine

Probably checks out.

Oldest European-founded city in the US (1565). Founded by a Spanish conquistador, so I imagine there was some raping and tearing of families apart and whatnot.

It's not to far from where I am, if you like old forts, state parks, and kind of subpar beaches it's worth a day's visit.

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Probably checks out.

Oldest European-founded city in the US (1565). Founded by a Spanish conquistador, so I imagine there was some raping and tearing of families apart and whatnot.

It's not to far from where I am, if you like old forts, state parks, and kind of subpar beaches it's worth a day's visit.

It doesn't check out. Been there, went on a ghost tour, and went to the lighthouse. Some creepy old stuff, but nothing beyond that. 

The ghost tour was at least entertaining, but it was more the guy running it that what we were actually seeing. He was an ex WCW wrestler, so he was a pretty good showman.

The fort, and museums, were cool, but the real reason to go is the distillery. It's one of the best in the country. We found some really good food too.

4 hours ago, MrDrew said:

It doesn't check out. Been there, went on a ghost tour, and went to the lighthouse. Some creepy old stuff, but nothing beyond that. 

The ghost tour was at least entertaining, but it was more the guy running it that what we were actually seeing. He was an ex WCW wrestler, so he was a pretty good showman.

The fort, and museums, were cool, but the real reason to go is the distillery. It's one of the best in the country. We found some really good food too.

I grew up in Oswego, with is partially famous for Fort Ontario. I went there legitimately 50 times, and was near the fort basically daily during the summer.

Imagine my surprise to find out Fort Ontario is one of the 10 most haunted locations in the United States. When it was featured on Ghost Hunters a few years ago, my Facebook was full of everyone completely confused how it could be so haunted when nobody knows anyone who has seen something. 

16 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Nice. Thanks for this.

Im only an hour from “Monticello, WA” (Now Longview, WA... home of The Monticello Hotel

kinda want to go spend a night there

there’s also an abandoned mental health correctional facility near Seattle, think it’s an hour or so closer to the US/CAN border. Surprised that’s not on the list, when I was living up there it was pretty popular to go see it this time of year

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

there’s also an abandoned mental health correctional facility near Seattle, think it’s an hour or so closer to the US/CAN border. Surprised that’s not on the list, when I was living up there it was pretty popular to go see it this time of year

Did you go as a patient or orderly?